Sign in to follow this  
Sandipan

Some imperfection I noticed

3 comments in this topic

7 posts
948 battles

I would not say it is problem, but rather this are inappropriate to me. I'm playing Beta 0.4.0.103886

1. The Ship Propeller is spinning when the ship is fully stopped(also in port menu).

2. Ship Cannons showing no hole at front in low graphic configuration. It likes unfinished work!

3. Last day, in Random Battle match, a friendly ship rammed my tail when I was crossing, it took some of my hit points. But I had to pay fine. I did nothing but I got punished!

4. Fired shell animation is not clear & bit of hazy even in Effect Preset: High & Effect Quality: High.

If you take notice to this matters, that would be great.

Thank you.

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I would not say it is problem, but rather this are inappropriate to me. I'm playing Beta 0.4.0.103886

1. The Ship Propeller is spinning when the ship is fully stopped(also in port menu).

2. Ship Cannons showing no hole at front in low graphic configuration. It likes unfinished work!

3. Last day, in Random Battle match, a friendly ship rammed my tail when I was crossing, it took some of my hit points. But I had to pay fine. I did nothing but I got punished!

4. Fired shell animation is not clear & bit of hazy even in Effect Preset: High & Effect Quality: High.

1. True - But Clearly not an Priority for the Devs.

2. "Low" Graphic Configuration

3. You Both pay to each other.

4. It just take some times to get use to. Everyone back in Beta Weekend/CBT didn't seem to had this problem.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

Something I've noticed regarding ships as well, especially when playing destroyers.

When a ship turns in game, their angle of turn is from the middle, so if you turned left, you will notice your front will pivot left (towards the turn) , while your rear pivots right (as if being driven my the middle). This is most noticeable in faster ships.

Since ships's rudders are at the rear of the ships, when turning (in real life) the angle of turn should start from the rear (where the rudder is).

Sign in to follow this