Captain_Black_Beard

Unable to "connect" to WoW's

23 comments in this topic

55 posts
1,452 battles

Like the title says. I have been unable to connect to the game. At the connect screen I get the wow's anchor logo and the spinning circle and wait a few seconds only for nothing to happen. Does NOT say wrong username or password. Nothing happens... I have tried multiple times. Restarted pc. Turned other programs off nothing works. My internet is fine and I'm using it right now to play other games and to write this post. I have played wow's with no problems before but now I cant connect. Any suggestions or help is appreciated thanks!

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Are you using the launcher to start the game?

Barring a working answer from someone smarter than me, you may be best re-downloading and installing the game overnight.

3 posts
97 battles

Is the game down at the moment? I'm getting a error saying "error connecting to server incorrect email or password" I know it's correct because I just logged into this forum with the password/email.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Is the game down at the moment? I'm getting a error saying "error connecting to server incorrect email or password" I know it's correct because I just logged into this forum with the password/email.

logging onto the right client?

For this region it should say WOWS_Asia

3 posts
97 battles

Type in your password again.

Did that 100 times still getting issues, even did my email too. Should I try changing my password? 

Can confirm changing my password worked, which is odd.

Edited by daaaaanielmx

7 posts
444 battles

I had similar issues and it turned out my virus firewall was interfering the game. I logged a ticket with support and they told me which ports to forward.  I hope this helps. 

10 posts
163 battles

How do you get the Asian server, i haven't been able to access my game. First time playing it too, 30 mins i spent trying to fiddle around with my account seeing if i have done something wrong? Also i use windows 10 and I have  good internet connection speed. Yet the server is WOWS_NS? Not WOW_Asia on the connection page to access the game. Yes i have been trying over and over to see if my password is wrong. I have change it so two times.

Please community i need a little bit of World of Warships in my life, it would be great because i want to play!   

2 posts
443 battles

make sure you have the correct client.

go to worldofwarships.asia to download the client for this region.

I had a game client mod installed yesterday that allowed me to change regions at the login screen and it worked great. This with the patch im now stuck with the wow sea whereas my main account that was originally downloaded as the NA server client. Ive tried deleting res mods and reinstalling the mod to no help. Ive just tried AQslains new mod and also got no love there. Any Ideas guys n gals ?

1,230 posts
2,378 battles

uhh, problbly, patch differ between servers, and the mod don't work if the patch are not teh same

the best way to solve is, to download a cilent from worldofwarships.asia like DMW said

4 posts
96 battles

uhh, problbly, patch differ between servers, and the mod don't work if the patch are not teh same

the best way to solve is, to download a cilent from worldofwarships.asia like DMW said

i already download and install asia server version..3 time already reinstall n redownload...sigh...

58 posts
2,867 battles

The NA and ASIA clients have desynced due to the NA holloween event. The region changer hack won't work right now.

You will need two separate clients to play both regions. (It may resync when the 5.1.0 patch comes out.)