Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PanzerElite

about FPS and japannese ship balanced

10 comments in this topic

11 posts
2,624 battles

1.About FPS

I use

Athon II X4 640

4 ram

Nvidia geforce 750 GTX

but I have low FPS in battle when I rry to shoot another ship, sailing or take shooting  it only have30-10FPS

2.japannese  ship balanced    

- Furutaka

She's very slow, slow turn turret time,slow reload but week damage she same BB but worsely than BB you can make her better ?

- T6 japanese DD

Shot range torpido and Slow turret worst DD I dont player this ship but have a lot complain in thailand facebook group

- Japanese CV

Fighter veryweek to fight with American fighter They cant fight with them

Torpido bomber very spread Torpido shooting but  few  Torpido bomber in group but america have a lot Torpido bomber I group and It not spread may be you need  to switching this issue

-spread shot but few gun in myoki & kongo  spread shot hard to fire

Edited by PanzerElite

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

1. Tweak your graphics settings down, see if it gives you better FPS. If not, check to see that WoWS is running on your Nvidia card instead of integrated graphics.

2. Furutaka's not that bad. She has a terrible turret rotation, but mounts 20.3cms at tier 5, which means her AP damage can wreck cruisers of her tier if you know how to aim.

Mutsuki is...yeah. Big, big difference in gameplay from Minekaze.

I don't really see the problem with IJN CVs, though. Sure, they've got a wider spread per squadron, but they carry more squadrons, which means its harder to intercept them all.

695 posts
2,153 battles

I have intel I5 2500K and nvidia 560TI and get 58 to 60 FPS at full setting so you appear to have driver or PC issues

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I don't really see the problem with IJN CVs, though. Sure, they've got a wider spread per squadron, but they carry more squadrons, which means its harder to intercept them all.

Unfortunately, that large number of IJN bomber squads is the source of problem regarding CV imbalance. Unless there are USN CV on enemy team running Fighter configuration, nothing can stop IJN CV from rolf-stomping whole enemy team. Furthermore, hardly anybody run Fighter configuration because no IJN CV except top tier ones have it; even if someone did use Fighter config on their USN CV, it would give them little to no reward for their effort.

My suggested solution is giving IJN CV a decent fighter setup with atleast 2 Fighter squads in them, buff Fighter ammo capacity (and maybe DPS of pre-tier7 Fighters), and increase shooting down plane reward if you run Fighter/Balanced config. Surface ships and Bomber setup CV should not be eligible for shooting planes reward, to prevent abuse.

Ofcourse USN Fighter will still wreck IJN ones, but IJN CV have more attack squads even on their Fighter config than USN CV, it's all fair.

11 posts
2,624 battles

I low  seting it have problem too and Driver is 353.30 last version. may be from Ram problem?

and about batte rate of CV I think you can make them fight in same tire I thing in storger tire is hard to fight with

about furutaka Ok she have Fire power but worse then BB but anouther spec same BB except fire power  armor or HP

Edited by PanzerElite

167 posts
776 battles

I low  seting it have problem too and Driver is 353.30 last version. may be from Ram problem?

and about batte rate of CV I think you can make them fight in same tire I thing in storger tire is hard to fight with

about furutaka Ok she have Fire power but worse then BB but anouther spec same BB except fire power  armor or HP

Try to change some setting first,

1. Go to Nvidia Control Panel
  2. Choose Set PhysX Configuration
  3. Select a PhysX processor : choose your GTX 750

Second, try relaunch the game and run with Medium setting, you may turn off some option e.g, Shadow.

If you still getting FPS drop or Display driver crashed, time to roll back your Nvidia to old version such as 350.12. Use DDU software for clean deletion of your drivers.

Furutaka is not shine as Kuma, huge difference when you play Kuma and then suddenly swap into big, slow and sluggish Furutaka however, this ship, as you mentioned there, have a good firepower so try to ultilize that.

If you're playing at Open area, you will be the target and barely can fight back, so try to play around the small islands and use your torpedoes well. The good thing about your ship, you can take damage well from BB too, so head on with them (do not approach from their side) and get ready to use your torpedoes.

Regards,

L.S

Sign in to follow this