Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
daniel98

Time Taken For Grinding Need A Long Time..

28 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

Do you guys realize in order to get to tier 5 is like forever? well i do it is like taking forever dont you guys think WG need to lower down the research price a bit? 

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Do you guys realize in order to get to tier 5 is like forever?

Avg. exp on my Isokaze is 1.3k and on the Myogi it's 1k.

Minekaze requires 19k exp and Kongou 20k.

Even without daily bonuses, the exp flag and premium account bonuses that's roughly 20 battles. (+-~5 battles due to statistics ≠ reality)

I'm currently only playing a few games each day to get the daily wins for the 4 ship lines I'm going for. (JP DD/BB; US BB, DD) plus the St. Louis which is supposed

to become my free exp generator.

Hence my Isokaze is fully decked out with 8k exp remaining after only 5 battles, leaving about 11k exp (11 standart battles withotu bonuses) to get it.

Personally I don't think having to play roughly 20 battles to go from tier IV to V is a long time.

However I'm also someone who doesn't really care about grinding all too much, hence why I have 3 tier IVs and 2 tier IIIs instead of focusing on one particular line of ships.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts

Try grinding just playing PvE matches and then come and tell me how long it takes!

Then again, I can't be bothered playing PvP.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

The constant lag spikes at 108 ping is making anything that needs pin point accuracy *aka everything* unplayable.

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

The economics after patch 0.4.0 is a little bit too much IMHO. A tier 10 ship cost about 30-36 million credits. A modules cost about 3 millions credits, which is too expensive. This will turn away some player who don't have credit card to buy golds or premium account.

Beta Tester
28 posts
4,666 battles

dont mind the grind so much  but the cost of modules is way too high

5-6 million to put modules on a tier 4 arkansas

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

Yea I feel like is just too high 

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

I think someone explained it somewhere previously that those module upgrades normally are only available on high tier ships , hence their pricing is high. 

But the Arkansas is a premium ship and gets those module slots at the same 'high' price.

Beta Tester
20 posts
290 battles

Cost of modules is a huge pain, let's be real. XP Grind? Not so much.

It's only been a week or two since the CBT wipe, so don't expect to get a tier 10 by tonight.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

The economics after patch 0.4.0 is a little bit too much IMHO. A tier 10 ship cost about 30-36 million credits. A modules cost about 3 millions credits, which is too expensive. This will turn away some player who don't have credit card to buy golds or premium account.

You make 5-10 times more credits in this game than WoT though, and the gold to credit exchange rate is almost 4 times that of WoT (although nobody do that anyway).

As for module cost, you can wait until there's a discount on the to purchase.

Main problem I find is that you don't have access to the inventory, which means you can't pre-buy the module when it's on discount and put on the ship later, which was something you could do in WoT. You can't sell purchased but unused upgrades and modules either.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Cost of modules is a huge pain, let's be real. XP Grind? Not so much.

It's only been a week or two since the CBT wipe, so don't expect to get a tier 10 by tonight.

XP cost is heigh it's WG it's par for the course. The credit cost how ever... holy nutballs the tier 5 IJN CA is over 1 mil while the US i think it's under 1 mil?

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

XP cost is heigh it's WG it's par for the course. The credit cost how ever... holy nutballs the tier 5 IJN CA is over 1 mil while the US i think it's under 1 mil?

yea too much rite

[AUSIE]
8 posts
279 battles

I've been playing for  about 3 days, give or take a few hours or so ..>.>, so far i have managed about 9? ships, 5? are elite, ( i'm not currently logged in hence the guess's ) and i'm 55%  to the 8th tier rank, like most games farming is the way of life unless you pay to win !!  so far the game has enough in it that the farming aspect isnt even noticable for me as i'm too into killing everyone, or trying too ! little repetitive yea, but boring, no, not yet, so the experience for the next tier or upgrades comes without any hassles.

The more you battle the more you reap the rewards ...

[AUSIE]
8 posts
279 battles

Hmm...

UYE1m8k.png

you been playing for 4 months,,,guess you should pick up the slack and get a move on ....lool....whats to Hmmm about o.o ?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

you been playing for 4 months,,,guess you should pick up the slack and get a move on ....lool....whats to Hmmm about o.o ?

We all got wiped and started off a couple days before open registration. Also, you're at tier 4, profile level 7 to 8, not eighth tier rank.

[AUSIE]
8 posts
279 battles

We all got wiped and started off a couple days before open registration. Also, you're at tier 4, profile level 7 to 8, not eighth tier rank.

Ok, so im @ Tier 4, profile level 8, i got my terminology mixed up, ty for the correction, but still, my comment was intended to point out that if you're enjoying the game the grinding " battling "  isn't really noticed  and the rewards will come all you need to do is supply a little effort & time :B

Sign in to follow this