Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Indiexanna

Aiming problem

4 comments in this topic

3 posts
5,036 battles

I have a question. What is happening to my aiming?

When you press shift to aim, the camera locks onto the sea surface (or horizon) as you move your aim left and right and set the distance of your shot.

But sometimes it does not lock onto the sea surface and makes it extremely difficult to aim and you can aim at the sky O_O

This occured to me around 4-5 times already just today, all of them when playing as a destroyer (haven't played another ship type for today). I don't think I pressed anything wrong, so... could this possibly a bug?

Here's a picture of it WOWS03.jpg

WOWS03.jpg

1,230 posts
2,359 battles

I have a question. What is happening to my aiming?

When you press shift to aim, the camera locks onto the sea surface (or horizon) as you move your aim left and right and set the distance of your shot.

But sometimes it does not lock onto the sea surface and makes it extremely difficult to aim and you can aim at the sky O_O

This occured to me around 4-5 times already just today, all of them when playing as a destroyer (haven't played another ship type for today). I don't think I pressed anything wrong, so... could this possibly a bug?

Here's a picture of it WOWS03.jpg

Not a problem, in my opinion, I like this kind of aiming, can see beyond mountains

3 posts
5,036 battles

Not a problem, in my opinion, I like this kind of aiming, can see beyond mountains

The problem is, it does not act like how you shoot when you deploy a scout plane. The viewing angle is very low, like you're shooting from the cannon itself

try using scroll?

Yes, it turns out to be the scroll. It was too zoomed out, I had to zoom back in (keep scrolling up) to get the usual aiming back.

I thank everyone who replied. I'm sorry I made a fuss over this

Sign in to follow this