You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MrDestroyer

Game is responding very slowly

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
7 posts
86 battles

Few days ago I opened world of warships and started playing... then this happened:

I have no idea what is causing it, I defragged my disc, thinking it was because of broken files, reinstalled the game, checked for viruses and reset my modem/router and still no luck in fixing it.

Also, it is not caused by my internet lagging, I was playing without anyone using the internet.

The game was working very well before but then this problem just suddenly occurred, I have no idea what is causing it and have no idea how to fix it, I hope someone in the forums can help me with this, I really want to get back to playing the game :(

13 posts
118 battles

@3:10 so you suddenly drift to left by itself? 

i have no idea what happened there. Never experienced like that before

Beta Tester
7 posts
86 battles

Yeah, the controls respond like 10 seconds after I press them, I cant even shoot the ships either, the ship's rendered where it was a few seconds ago, and if I want to shoot it I have to aim so much ahead at an invisible ship to hit them, like at 2:13, a shell explodes on an invisible ship.

3 posts
249 battles

i have same issue unsynch game or delayed movement like 2-3 secs anyone help Philippines here playing on fiber connection

Edited by GeneralGrim

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

you do not have permission to view this forum

I've quoted the post of the Poster in that thread below :

NOTE: I am logging this on behalf of a friend of mine. He tried support only to find there is no support. I tried a PM to Conan but no reply; that's not a complaint, I made it clear I understand he probably has better things to do, but hoped he might pass it on somewhere.

My friend bought his way into CB. He can't play at all, and of course has been losing his premium time (although I suppose that's not a great issue if it's refunded after the wipe).

IssueClient and server de-synch so ship is not where it appears on screen.

Screenshots: N/A

ShipAll

MapAll

OccurrencesEvery battle

TestedAble to replicate

SeverityGame Breaking

DetailsWhen the game starts, all seems in order. Over time, however, there is a progressive de-synch between the server and client. Eventually the server will reckon the ship to be hundreds of meters away from where it appears on-screen. You can imagine how that goes with navigation and shooting.

There is also an increasing delay in actions.

Putting the rudder hard over can take up to 10 seconds to have any visible effect, and then the visible effect is wonky in terms of the wake appears to be according to what the server thinks it should be but the ship itself is showing on screen in its 'delayed' state; the wake can end up at right angles to the ship, and the ship's motion across the sea is entirely wonky to look at.

Firing guns can take seconds to happen, or not happen at all. Given the de-synch, the muzzle blast and projectiles can appear a few hundred meters to your side or ahead/astern based on where the server says you are.

Game is entirely unplayable. This happened with the LAST update, and the latest has not corrected it.

Beta Tester
7 posts
86 battles

I read about the de-synch and I think its very possible that it is caused by that, yet there's nothing I can do about it unless WG fixes it from what I read.

I've tried lowering settings to the lowest, still experiencing the same problem, no improvement at all...

167 posts
776 battles

Few days ago I opened world of warships and started playing... then this happened:

I have no idea what is causing it, I defragged my disc, thinking it was because of broken files, reinstalled the game, checked for viruses and reset my modem/router and still no luck in fixing it.

Also, it is not caused by my internet lagging, I was playing without anyone using the internet.

The game was working very well before but then this problem just suddenly occurred, I have no idea what is causing it and have no idea how to fix it, I hope someone in the forums can help me with this, I really want to get back to playing the game :(

Your captain is drunk! stop drinking the rums..:trollface:

Well happened to me few times too and I will forward this issue to the Devs team.

Thanks for the feedback mate.

Regards,

L.S

Beta Tester
72 posts
114 battles

@LiquidSnake

This is the first time I've seen an official moderator replying to de-sync issue.

I'm curious, after all those posts by various players in the bug section (CBT-only forum) as well as new players reporting this particular issue why is it now that you've decided to reply to this issue?

Surely you and any other moderators out there must have seen the ongoing de-sync problem being reported and yet, we received no such affirmations by you after waiting for over a month.

On top of that the support team gave false reassurance saying they acknowledged the bug and will be fixed "asap". Despite waiting for weeks we've yet to see a fix being released for this bug. Only the ping, incorrect premium time and few minor updates has been released.

I really don't know what to say... Why is this game-breaking bug has yet to be fixed or better yet, why isn't this addressed officially by the devs?

Beta Tester
7 posts
86 battles

Well, either way, I hope it gets fixed sooner or later, I really want to get back to playing the game. :) Hope the staff wont have too hard of a time trying to fix it.