You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vyviel

No more Wipes?

25 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Well, there will be another wipe when the server goes live.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Yes, confirmed officially, many times. No more wipes. Spend your gold & premium time wisely.

The only way there would be a wipe is if something totally unexpected and catastrophic was found in the game.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Well, there will be another wipe when the server goes live.

No, there won't be.

WG ASIA has confirmed this in an official announcement.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Ben & I have almost 500 combined posts. He more than me. Haku has 10. Choose who you believe :sceptic:

Edited by Krieg

Super Tester
509 posts

Lol yeah I am more inclined to believe no wipe since its in the EU news post =P

Anyone have a link to the official ASIA announcement?

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Lol yeah I am more inclined to believe no wipe since its in the EU news post =P

Anyone have a link to the official ASIA announcement?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the "official" announcement of that was in the news section of the CBT member page which has since been taken down. Unfortunately as well, we get few official announcements from WG staff on our forums. Rest assured, barring a catastrophe, this is correct. If I'm wrong I'll gift you a premium ship :honoring:
Edited by Krieg

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Same news article as the 4.0 announcement.

No more wipes.  From what I understand, we are past the point where a wipe could of occurred to reset for issues found with the ramp up.

Super Tester
509 posts

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the "official" announcement of that was in the news section of the CBT member page which has since been taken down. Unfortunately as well, we get few official announcements from WG staff on our forums. Rest assured, barring a catastrophe, this is correct. If I'm wrong I'll gift you a premium ship :honoring:

Lol now I want you to be wrong so badly! :P

Thanks for the confirmation guys.

Now just need to wait for unified accounts and I can use my premium from WoT here =)

Edited by Vyviel

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Lol now I want you to be wrong so badly! :P

Thanks for the confirmation guys.

Now just need to wait for unified accounts and I can use my premium from WoT here =)

If it happens, which I don't think it will, I'll certainly honour my promise mate :honoring:
Edited by Krieg

Beta Tester
15 posts
2,903 battles

Gold to credit conversion. Currently wows has a conversion rate of 1 - 1500. And wot has a 1 - 400 rate. I hope they don't change this. I hate grinding credits. So no wipe PLZ. 

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,971 battles

Same news article as the 4.0 announcement.

No more wipes.  From what I understand, we are past the point where a wipe could of occurred to reset for issues found with the ramp up.

So.. you're saying I can grind like I've never grinded before without fear of losing said grind?

:o

My god...  I'll need to fill my Limited Edition Jurassic World cup up with cola, get a 1kg bag of M&M's and listen to 'Louie Louie' on a constant loop.

Grind time is on!  

And this time... it's personal.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

So.. you're saying I can grind like I've never grinded before without fear of losing said grind?

:o

My god...  I'll need to fill my Limited Edition Jurassic World cup up with cola, get a 1kg bag of M&M's and listen to 'Louie Louie' on a constant loop.

Grind time is on!  

And this time... it's personal.

Yep :trollface:      4051675.png?215

Alpha Tester
982 posts

No, only premium account crosses games at the moment.

Gold is likely to be in the "near" future.

Dont' hold your breath about free xp transferring. WoT & WoWS don't calculate free xp the same way.

165 posts

This Has been Confirmed on ASIA, the Latest Wipe that was to set up for OBT is the last one, we will go from OBT to Live with no wipe

Currently only Premium Time is active over tje World Of Titles

Alpha Tester
982 posts

I think we'll see total peace in the Middle East before we see cross game credit transfers happen :trollface:

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,971 battles

I think we'll see total peace in the Middle East before we see cross game credit transfers happen :trollface:

Okay :'(  *Sniffle*  So I'll just have 9 milly credits sittin on muh tanks which I don't play no mores.  :'(

I'm gonna need to eat a whole heap of M&M's with some snickers to get over it.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Okay :'(  *Sniffle*  So I'll just have 9 milly credits sittin on muh tanks which I don't play no mores.  :'(

I'm gonna need to eat a whole heap of M&M's with some snickers to get over it.

Mate, the only thing I can suggest is that you wash all that down with a Cherry Coke :P

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
207 posts
1,259 battles

Sounds probable...