Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DFaultPlayR69

Just a quick question

9 comments in this topic

70 posts
3,170 battles

Since WoWS is now in OBT, I'm just wondering, if the game is finally out of OBT and into Official Release. will the players in OBT have their progress wiped or will they be able to keep their progress?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

They will keep their progress and there is no more wiped (Except there is something really goes wrong which force WG to do another wipe)

And the Premium Account Duration now unified with the one in WoT

Alpha Tester
982 posts

There will be no further wipes. Spend your gold and premium account time, if you have any, wisely.

70 posts
3,170 battles

So I'm currently patching my WoWS now. I downloaded it from the Asia portal, so does that mean I will be logging in my Asia account or is the OBT still in other servers like NA or RU?

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

So I'm currently patching my WoWS now. I downloaded it from the Asia portal, so does that mean I will be logging in my Asia account or is the OBT still in other servers like NA or RU?

Asia has it own OBT server.

165 posts

Since WoWS is now in OBT, I'm just wondering, if the game is finally out of OBT and into Official Release. will the players in OBT have their progress wiped or will they be able to keep their progress?

No Wipe between OBT and Live

ASIA Account is for ASIA Server, WoWS ASIA is its own server

115 posts
2,630 battles

No Wipe between OBT and Live

Good to know this. Thanks!

12% downloaded. Can't wait.

Edited by zergling_

Sign in to follow this