Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Krieg

Ships In The Premium Shop

12 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
982 posts

When will we get ships in our premium shop like:

NA Server:

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/

Warspite, Murmansk, Ishizuchi & Aurora

EU Server: 

https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/

Warspite & Ishizuchi

I can't get the RU portal to open on my browser for some reason. However, them not having premium ships in the shop would be about as likely as Lenin being a closet capitalist.

It's things like this that perpetuate the myth reality that Asian ones are second class servers - or as I like to call us "Red Headed Step-Servers".

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Thanks Chunhung!!  :honoring:

Actually, I was kinda hoping to prove Lenin a closet capitalist :trollface:

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

both Murmansk and Aurora are available in the tech tree, so no real need to put them into the shop. Warspite was in the shop before OBT, and Ishizuchi has never been available to us (yet).

Ishizuchi is a japanese version of the Arkansas, just with a bit of AA (if I remember correctly).

Alpha Tester
982 posts

both Murmansk and Aurora are available in the tech tree, so no real need to put them into the shop. Warspite was in the shop before OBT, and Ishizuchi has never been available to us (yet).

Ishizuchi is a japanese version of the Arkansas, just with a bit of AA (if I remember correctly).

The problem is I want to gift a few ships and premium time to my brother (for his birthday) and close mate. Can't do that in game :(

Alpha Tester
982 posts

A bit of AA is better than no AA whatsoever :trollface:

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

A bit of AA is better than no AA whatsoever :trollface:

Just slap one machine gun on the deck! That will take care all of our aerial defense! :playing:

Super Tester
1,779 posts
328 battles

Just slap one machine gun on the deck! That will take care all of our aerial defense! :playing:

reminder that the single AA mount on my Kawachi took down a single plane :trollface:

so having at least 1 AA is better than none :D

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,486 battles

According to the news post, there's ships in the Premium Shop.

Premium packages at the Premium Shop

All commanders will receive their starter warships as soon as they log in to the game and visit their home ports for the first time, but why stick with those when you can command even more right on the first day of Open Beta?

Get a headstart on your foes by purchasing a Premium warship or two. These vessels earn credits at a higher rate and they're able to train up your ship commanders more efficiently.

Otherwise, you might also be interested in getting some doubloons or Premium account time. Doubloons in particular are useful for a wide variety of actions, from retraining your commanders with minimal hassle or converting excess EXP from warships that no longer require research and spending them on those that do.

You can find these and much more by visiting the Premium Shop here.

I can't see them, though.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

According to the news post, there's ships in the Premium Shop.

I can't see them, though.

I think "starter warships" refer to your free tier 1's.

"Command even more" likely refers to buy gold then buy premium ships in game.

I think by "Packages" you are expected to buy more than one. Otherwise it's just poorly worded (like many of my posts :trollface:). "Packages" when used in the sales use of the word mean more than one item per "package". Example: Package deal.

I don't see how only gold and premium being available fall under "You can find these and much more by visiting the Premium Shop" :P

Edited by Krieg

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

reminder that the single AA mount on my Kawachi took down a single plane :trollface:

so having at least 1 AA is better than none :D

Sorry, i don't believe you :trollface:

Sign in to follow this