You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Old_Spud_1965

World of Info

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
257 posts

Okay, since we're apparently in "open beta", it would be nice to finally have a concise compilation of information about these things we are fighting in.

Where's our wiki? Where are the individual class forum threads? Where do we go to know what to put on what ship? The digs, man, the digs! :izmena:

Please put your links below. And mods / forum godz please create the sections. Let's not let the other servers show us how unloved we are here...

Beta Tester
105 posts
1,645 battles

Here is the god dam guide you want:

There is more here, officially by WG, but are slow as hell and still in the process of being released. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/worldofwarshipsCOM/videos

Enjoy having these guides spoonfed to you like 3 year-olds.

Cheers,

From someone that actually knows how to use the internet instead of bawling for guides to be served on silver platters.

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

We're not 'apparently' in "Open Beta"... We ARE in Open Beta. Just FYI. Carry on.

Would that mean my friends could finally downloading this game?

Beta Tester
105 posts
1,645 battles

It was unannounced but many players (non-CBT) were already playing it since yesterday. The game could be downloaded and played for some time already. 

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Better yet. where is a god dam guide on how to play as any of the classes of ships? Oh right have to find out the old way.:angry:

Unfortunately, I'm lazy to author the cruiser guide....
Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
105 posts
1,645 battles

Unfortunately, I'm lazy to author the cruiser guide....

No need for you to do it. I already put the available guide links there. Besides, cruisers, just spam firing its guns.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

It was unannounced but many players (non-CBT) were already playing it since yesterday. The game could be downloaded and played for some time already. 

It was announced this afternoon and went up on the portal already.

Beta Tester
105 posts
1,645 battles

As in, I have non-beta friends that downloaded the game on the 1 July, and successfully played it the very same day, prior to any WG announcement. And yes, i'm aware that its been made official today :D

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

Today, 4PM UTC+8, is/was the official launch of OBT.

Thanks for the info. I just found out that I have to play 4 match before getting my first win of the day in my Tenryu with 13,000 players on the server. Getting a bit laggy as well, pings are always below 100.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

No need for you to do it. I already put the available guide links there. Besides, cruisers, just spam firing its guns.

That's the problem when the only guide just say to Cruiser players, "Just keep shelling them." :D

WG Staff
606 posts
447 battles

That's the problem when the only guide just say to Cruiser players, "Just keep shelling them." :D

Could be worse... like "Don't sink"