Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
cloudey

Server issues

4 comments in this topic

2 posts
910 battles

Hey guys i downloaded the open beta today and i accidentally installed it from the EU site, god knows why it directed me there as i live in Australia, i then re installed from Asia site and still only get the option to join WOWS EU, so i cant play with my friends. anyone know a fix?

Beta Tester
43 posts
156 battles

I dont know if this will work or not.... But consider going to the Games folder on your PC @ C:\Games and then Delete the entire C:\Games\World_of_Warships Folder as when you downloaded the EU server... it would of downloaded the server properties as well... and now that you have downloaded the Asia server and did not put it in a different folder.... it will only give you the EU server for that reason.... i have had this problem... If you wish to have only one launcher... Delete the WoWS folder and redownload... Or if you wish to access both servers simply download the Asia server again but chose when to save and select a name for it like World_Of_WarShips_Asia so it can hold two servers one as World_Of_Warships (EU) and the other and i mentioned for Asia... i hope this helps :)

2 posts
910 battles

Thanks, i think i might just reinstall completely, would be nice if i was informed what version was downloading or adding the option of all servers on one launcher.

Sign in to follow this