You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tom_bro

Super fast archiving may impede forum discussions

17 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Yea it's the forum settings. Need to tweak it more. And Tan is not here coz he handles WoT.

I saw sig of WarAlex which is said WoWs producer. So.... now we know who's in charge here. ;)

Alpha Tester
416 posts
17 battles

WarAlex has a fancy producer .gif signature. I'm sure that someone has PM'd him yes? Would be good to know what timezone he resides in. Wonder if he is also sorting the Alpha access.  I'll be sad if the NA people made ASIA accounts for access :/

Super Tester
2,725 posts

WarAlex has a fancy producer .gif signature. I'm sure that someone has PM'd him yes? Would be good to know what timezone he resides in. Wonder if he is also sorting the Alpha access.  I'll be sad if the NA people made ASIA accounts for access :/

Game Producer is only one. Tan do his job posting for only WoT while Alex do his job for WoWs only. Well.... the alpha selection not yet finished right? Wish they announced about completion of the selection so I wouldn't expect more to get in soon. I'll wait for Close Beta then.... :|

I wish the server will be in SG again. The last time I QA for WoWp, the server was in NA and I couldn't QA much about the performance & balance of the gameplay. I quit after 3 months though......

Edited by Mingfang47

1 post
29 battles

I would drop into the NA WoWs forum for a little look ever now and then, I liked JeeWeeJ posts the best on different classes of ships. with some luck we might get someone like that here too. I go by the name Trot22 on NA. still have WoWp over there.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
944 posts
5,645 battles

hey there Troublemaker66. I see JeeweeJ has another new post of British DD's as always a good read.

so I'm guessing by the lack of new threads 'archiving' is still not fixed??? :sceptic:

Alpha Tester
26 posts
1,159 battles

We can like things? what is this? warfacebookgaming?

Also chappo what are you doing? I know for certain you can;t swim, you shouldn't be moderating warships.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

We can like things? what is this? warfacebookgaming?

Also chappo what are you doing? I know for certain you can;t swim, you shouldn't be moderating warships.

Mods get issued premium life preservers.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
390 posts
3,801 battles

Does anyone else get weird error 500 code timeouts on loading threads occasionally?

Havent experienced one just yet

And FYI... phat floats :teethhappy: