You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nekrosmas

Official explaination of the current test

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

http://ritastatusreport.blogspot.nl/2015/06/wows.html?m=1

(Direct Quote from Rita's Blog)

You’ve probably noticed we have enabled public registrations for World of Warships. To prevent misinterpretation by our community, we’d like to set a few things straight.

I can now download and play the game. Is this a mistake?

No, it is a planned capacity test, congrats to getting in! If we reach our planned capacity for this test, we will disable registrations again.

So is this Open Beta already? Why there was no announcement?

There was no announcement because we’re not in OBT yet, but as you can guess it’s getting closer and closer. Stay tuned and keep an eye on our web resources!

If I buy Doubloon/Premium ship packages in the Premium shop, will I be able to keep them?

Yes, the Premium shop goods you buy from this moment on will carry over to the OBT when it starts, as well as later through the game’s official release. 

What about the regular ships? Will there be any more wipes?

No, the latest wipe during the deployment of update 0.4.0 was the last one we had planned, so whatever progress you get now you shall keep.

Can I stream / make videos / post on Forums about the game and its contents?

Yes, the game is not under NDA anymore. If you got in, feel free to enjoy and discuss!

(Quote ends)

So basically this is indeed a stress test.

Anyway, A warm welcome on behalf of all experienced CBT testers, Good luck in the Ocean fellow captains, and wish you all the best on the Battlefield!

One more thing, poi-ing too much will attract Hammer of poi, so you had been warned.

Edited by Alvin1020

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

Pffftt~ Warm welcome?

They are already acting like they know how to play the game lol~ (even called me a noob at one point lol)

But since I'm a good player, WELCOME TO YOU NEW DUDES OUT THERE~!! 

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts

Good to see a fair amount of new players in PvE.

Most of them are learning the hard way, but learning well none the less.

PvP pffffttttt you can have it!

724 posts
2,153 battles

http://ritastatusreport.blogspot.nl/2015/06/wows.html?m=1

(Direct Quote from Rita's Blog)

You’ve probably noticed we have enabled public registrations for World of Warships. To prevent misinterpretation by our community, we’d like to set a few things straight.

I can now download and play the game. Is this a mistake?

No, it is a planned capacity test, congrats to getting in! If we reach our planned capacity for this test, we will disable registrations again.

So is this Open Beta already? Why there was no announcement?

There was no announcement because we’re not in OBT yet, but as you can guess it’s getting closer and closer. Stay tuned and keep an eye on our web resources!

If I buy Doubloon/Premium ship packages in the Premium shop, will I be able to keep them?

Yes, the Premium shop goods you buy from this moment on will carry over to the OBT when it starts, as well as later through the game’s official release. 

What about the regular ships? Will there be any more wipes?

No, the latest wipe during the deployment of update 0.4.0 was the last one we had planned, so whatever progress you get now you shall keep.

Can I stream / make videos / post on Forums about the game and its contents?

Yes, the game is not under NDA anymore. If you got in, feel free to enjoy and discuss!

(Quote ends)

So basically this is indeed a stress test.

Anyway, A warm welcome on behalf of all experienced CBT testers, Good luck in the Ocean fellow captains, and wish you all the best on the Battlefield!

One more thing, poi-ing too much will attract Hammer of poi, so you had been warned.

I was right,it is indeed a stress test! But damn they got my hope up high...

I surely hope that OBT will come in less than a week.

Alpha Tester
134 posts
246 battles

One after another, too much weed WG. Closed beta stress test? First in the industry! Defied the meaning of closed beta testing.

Much money grab ...................................

13 posts
118 battles

at least they giving chance for those who want to play this game so bad and don't wanna find any info about it

GUYS THE GAME IS ON PUBLIC NOW.. GO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY but it's just a stress test