You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tanzer

Change battle summary screen at end of game

5 comments in this topic

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
207 posts
1,259 battles

Been waiting for this for so long - can we change the fricken battle summary screen at the end of the game to include total damage dealt?  Amount of XP earnt is great, fantastic, wonderful - but it does not allow you to rank yourself / your teams performance against the other guys, because credit loss to the loser.  Please - simple request.

This ==> damage.JPG

damage.JPG

Edited by Tanzer

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Please be more alert, you are making all the testers look bad.

There is a more detailed report in the detailed reports section regarding planes shot down and damage and shells hit. And stats to compare yourself with each other is actually a bad mechanic which induces infighting within the community.

Edited by Halken_Sky

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

There is a more detailed report in the detailed reports section regarding planes shot down and damage and shells hit. And stats to compare yourself with each other is actually a bad mechanic which induces infighting within the community.

ala XVM in WoT.

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
207 posts
1,259 battles

I'm well aware that I can view a more detailed report on my own individual sub-par performance - it's a bit hard to miss, with it being labeled 'Detailed Report' on the right-most tab.  That's not the issue I raised, but thanks ever so much for pointing out the glaringly obvious.

I want to be able to look at total damage dealt by each ship under the 'Team Score' tab and rank the table accordingly.  As can currently be done by XP.  Or by the number of planes downed.  Or the number of awards earned, or number of ships sunk.  Those metrics are currently available on the 'Team Score' tab, can be ranked by clicking on the appropriate symbol at the top of each column and allow the player to compare themselves with other players and examine their contribution to the team.  

This is all a good thing, as it allows one to determine how one may improve, become a better player, by identifying where one may have lacked in a particular game, in a particular ship.  

If you genuinely think that adding total damage to the list of metrics already available on the "Team Score' tab would be a community-breaking event, well, make me a tin-foil hat to match yours would you - please?

This is no different to what can currently be seen on the battle summary screen in WoT, without the need for XVM.

Edited by Tanzer

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Nice idea @Tanzer - can you add your expanded explanation to this thread and I'll add it to the list:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/5029-ui-things-to-do-check-list/page__pid__77441#entry77441