You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
360_nO_sCoPe_Yo_MaMa

Where are the Premium Ships?

22 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

From the 0.4.0.1 patchnotes , it is to prevent possibly sealclubbing?

• During the next few weeks, we expect to have a high amount of very skilled players on high tiers. To calm the nerves of newcomers still unfamiliar with the game, we have temporarily removed the Tier VIII premium ships Atlanta (US) and Atago (Japan) from sale.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

To prevent wallet warriors from wrecking the higher tier games.

more like people trying to "pay to win and instead get rekt by the so called wallet warriors"

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

Pretty sure OP is referring to the preorder boats, as no other ships have been in the premium shop as opposed to the tech tree, they were removed because they were preorders, and the OBT is basically a soft launch, hence the preorders were removed and those that bought them were (re)credited them.

They might come back in a year, or they might not, only time will tell.

Alpha Tester
982 posts

It'd be great if they came back. Sims is a great little DD. Any US DD captain worth his salt should get one.

You won't see ANY of the pre-order ships on sale again for at least a year. That was clearly stated before they were taken down from sale. If you failed to pull the trigger you'll just have to wait.

At the moment, the only premiums you can buy are for gold in game.

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Lol wallet warriors can not ruin the high tier games, whats going to happen is i am going to ruin the wallet warriors games as soon as i get my Des moines back. 

Ill be all like "Come here little tier 7 ships, nom nom nom"  

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Lol wallet warriors can not ruin the high tier games, whats going to happen is i am going to ruin the wallet warriors games as soon as i get my Des moines back. 

Ill be all like "Come here little tier 7 ships, nom nom nom"  

It is to prevent Tier 8 battle Filled with nothing But Atago and Atlanta that even tier 6 can barely Set their sail there

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

It is to prevent Tier 8 battle Filled with nothing But Atago and Atlanta that even tier 6 can barely Set their sail there

have you not done a tier 8 battle? it is already like that :P the only thing they stopped from happening was sims being extremely common 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

have you not done a tier 8 battle? it is already like that :P the only thing they stopped from happening was sims being extremely common 

No

But that's the only reason, though it is too late to do so

God damn WG

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

any idea when will Atago and Atlanta return?

People on the subreddit speculate around a month or so after "official" OBT. 

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

People on the subreddit speculate around a month or so after "official" OBT. 

that's a loooooong time.... :sceptic: i think amma need tier 7 or 8 lvl credit earnings in a week... :bajan:

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

that's a loooooong time.... :sceptic: i think amma need tier 7 or 8 lvl credit earnings in a week... :bajan:

I average around 250k -300k on average games with the Warspite if you want to give it a go. Though its pretty annoying going up against 70% Atlantas and Atagos in that tier bracket.
Edited by Chawp

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

I average around 250k -300k on average games with the Warspite if you want to give it a go. Though its pretty annoying going up against 70% Atlantas and Atagos in that tier bracket.

that's nice! but I'd prefer a prem ship that I can actually use its crew training, and atm, u can't benefit from that in Warspite, and who knows when there'll be a brit tree, and if ever, idunno if i'm gonna like it's tier X, atm, I looking at Des Moines and Yamato... looking at Atlanta and Atago.... :bajan:

and credit earnings is also a big factor in my choosing... anyone pls post how much they make in average with Atlanta and Atago?

Edited by Alfreuson

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Removed temporarily to avoid seal clubbing gone too far. Will return later.

no they where only avail for pre purchase , they are now gone

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

no they where only avail for pre purchase , they are now gone

not quite:

Simstm, Gremlin & Yuorbarbi are gone for at least 12 months (legal stuff about pre-orders and all that)

Atorago and Atlantis were removed as per news article to "improve fairness for new players" and are expected to return... 

Alpha Tester
982 posts

Premium ships are available for purchase in the portal.   :)

Unfortunately they are only for NA & EU (I assume Russian as well) servers. :angry:

No ships available in the Premium Shop for us on the Red Headed Step-Server at this time :unsure:

Edited by Krieg

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

Premium ships are available for purchase in the portal.   :)

Unfortunately they are only for NA & EU (I assume Russian as well) servers. :angry:

No ships available in the Premium Shop for us on the Red Headed Step-Server at this time :unsure:

Atlanta and Atago???