You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Airborne447

So.. We just entered Open Beta(unofficially)..

25 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

I guess this is old news now , since there is an influx of players joining the server . 

You can now download the client at the portal site .

If you recieve a 'Access denied' for any reason , just login and go to worldofwarships.asia. Then try logging in to the game again. 

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Do you need to post this twice....? Just Saying. When its gonna happen there will be announcement, not like late for a few hours will be too much of a problem.

Edited by Alvin1020

[BLUMR]
726 posts
2,341 battles

Do you think they're doing this to give the upcoming official OBT servers a stress test?

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

Do you need to post this twice....? Just Saying. When its gonna happen there will be announcement, not like late for a few hours will be too much of a problem.

I put up the one in the Closed Beta thread to see if it was true , and this one in the public area is to tell the public that is largely unaware at this moment.

Do you think they're doing this to give the upcoming official OBT servers a stress test?

No - It should be able to handle the server population . They also renamed the server 'WOWS ASIA" instead of "WOWS CBT (something)" 

Edited by Airborne447

[BLUMR]
726 posts
2,341 battles

I put up the one in the Closed Beta thread to see if it was true , and this one in the public area is to tell the public that is largely unaware at this moment.

No - It should be able to handle the server population . They also renamed the server 'WOWS ASIA" instead of "WOWS CBT (something)" 

Wonder why they didn't make any announcement about it tho...

But anyways,my 3 years wait is finally over. :teethhappy:

66 posts
4,951 battles

Yahooo.........yippee............yeehaww........gr8 balls of fire!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Alpha Tester
208 posts
212 battles

*stares at Minekaze*

It is ready.

They're still at tier 1 and 2.. 

Wonder why they didn't make any announcement about it tho...

But anyways,my 3 years wait is finally over. :teethhappy:

It has all of us baffled for quite a while - No idea.

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

I'm afraid .50BMG won't cut it 

Whatever... *taking back .50 cal BMG*  and here, take this water pistol:trollface:

Super Tester
1,779 posts
352 battles

Probably the "Pros" screaming at the right guy with the helmet manning the AA gun ie "Noob"

the other guy is just chill while being under air attack ahahahaha~

6 posts
754 battles

Probably the "Pros" screaming at the right guy with the helmet manning the AA gun ie "Noob"

Firstly the guy in the helmet on the right is actually the "Gunner" and he is standing on hes seat instead of aim the gun

The second guy in the helmet on the left is the other "Gunner" also standing instead of aiming the gun

It looks like a posed photo, probably after an air attack given the huge number of empty casings.