You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Alfreuson

How much creds do Warspite, Atlanta, and Atago make in average?

24 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

Well, of course I know it depends on how good you play, that's why I asked in average, but i wanna know the cred productivity differences from the tiers...

coz I think amma need a higher cred grinder than my Arkansas and Yubari...

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Arkansas is actually pretty good - but the ship price is a bit high right now. I can foresee them reducing them a bit.

Back to topic, this is the only game I played in the Arkansas so far. Shows you what a "Great" game earns you in a Tier 4 Premium.

5zDS9c3.jpg

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Well i'll be getting either the Warspite or the Atlanta tomorrow. so i could tell you. though it'll have premium time added.

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

Arkansas is actually pretty good - but the ship price is a bit high right now. I can foresee them reducing them a bit.

Back to topic, this is the only game I played in the Arkansas so far. Shows you what a "Great" game earns you in a Tier 4 Premium.

5zDS9c3.jpg

300k... and u call that "great" game?... I CALL THAT EPIC @_@

never actually even got to 200k on my Arkansas... :sceptic:

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

Got 7500 xp and nearly 500k credit in my Atlanta. What is more surprising is, i don't think i did that well in the match.

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

Got 7500 xp and nearly 500k credit in my Atlanta. What is more surprising is, i don't think i did that well in the match.

sweet...

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

300k... and u call that "great" game?... I CALL THAT EPIC @_@

never actually even got to 200k on my Arkansas... :sceptic:

I like my Arkansas and Yubari, but the Arkansas makes consistently more credits because it is a tougher ship and has more guns+alpha, I'd say a semi decent game makes about 150k in the Arkansas, while the Yubari needs 2-3 torps to hit home to make serious money of around that figure

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

I like my Arkansas and Yubari, but the Arkansas makes consistently more credits because it is a tougher ship and has more guns+alpha, I'd say a semi decent game makes about 150k in the Arkansas, while the Yubari needs 2-3 torps to hit home to make serious money of around that figure

agreed, I rely more on my Arkansas in credit grinding... :sceptic:

Lots of plane kills don't even count much (or not at all) for credit output on yubari... :(

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

atlanta 370k average on win at least 30k damage. gremyaschy 320k of at least 30k damage. still CVs are the best money maker. average 300k at of at least 50k damage

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

atlanta 370k average on win at least 30k damage. gremyaschy 320k of at least 30k damage. still CVs are the best money maker. average 300k at of at least 50k damage

that much on gremy? I'm surprised :)

still wanna know how much Atago makes in average... :bajan:

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,182 battles

Seriously?

A great game is 200k, more often it's between 100-150k...

I wish more was offered for providing AA support - you know one of the main reasons it was designed and also used in WW2. But hey...

Tee

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

Seriously?

A great game is 200k, more often it's between 100-150k...

I wish more was offered for providing AA support - you know one of the main reasons it was designed and also used in WW2. But hey...

Tee

are you referring to atlanta or gremy?

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,182 battles

I'm sure here was referring to the Atlanta. 

Yeah, the Atlanta.

Getting 370k on average sounds unlikely.

I mean, you get bugger all for shooting down aircraft, something which the class excelled at in real life. It struggles to take on similar level cruisers unless you can take them by surprise or they're damaged. It chews up DD's but doesn't have the maneuverability to avoid torps like other DD's do and has bugger all torp defence.

It's a fun ship but getting 370k on average seems really unlikely.

Tee

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

Yeah, the Atlanta.

Getting 370k on average sounds unlikely.

I mean, you get bugger all for shooting down aircraft, something which the class excelled at in real life. It struggles to take on similar level cruisers unless you can take them by surprise or they're damaged. It chews up DD's but doesn't have the maneuverability to avoid torps like other DD's do and has bugger all torp defence.

It's a fun ship but getting 370k on average seems really unlikely.

Tee

wow, actually, on which to get, i'd actually more probably get atlanta than atago... but after reading this... i got my lights on atago... :bajan:

what does "bugger" mean btw?

Edited by Alfreuson

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,182 battles

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok xD

Yeah, sorry.

In this instance, when i said "you get bugger all" it does mean "you get not much".

In  Australia we use bugger as a slang term often - we rarely use it in the way that... is rude... ;)

Tee

Super Tester
527 posts
3,161 battles

To the OP's question. One thing I have not seen anyone mention is if they are playing with a Premium account or Regular Account.

That will make a substantial difference in the results experianced.

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

Yeah, sorry.

In this instance, when i said "you get bugger all" it does mean "you get not much".

In  Australia we use bugger as a slang term often - we rarely use it in the way that... is rude... ;)

Tee

lol, ok