Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

almost usless AP shell at low tier

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

i notice that most of my shot using ap against tier 2 and tier 3 CL at very close range just over-penetrating them.

i usually shot ap shell against cl because i find them more effective at tier 1 ship but when i move to tier two i notice that they do less damage than he shell can do. e.g when i shot chikuma with he ( not full salvo ) with my st. louis manage to score 2400+ damage but when i switch using ap  and fired full salvo where where most of the shot land dead center under the smoke stack and it only score 900 damage, i repeat it but i only got same result.

tier two usn BB against tenryuu where most of my ap shell only score 2200 damage, funny because at longer range i score  citadel hits but i never experience scoring citadel at point blank range against 

st' louis against battleship is a joke. a 29k+ hp cruiser (more than tier 2 battleship) and its 14 guns with 7 sec  cool-down guns loaded with HE shell can rip lower tier bb battleship with ease, unless RNG allowed the battleship to score multiple citadel hits st. louis will mostly come at top.

Beta Tester
257 posts
4,264 battles

You must have this mistaken with another game. This is World of Fire (HE Spam)...

Try playing the ultra fast shooting Kawachi with AP and enjoy watching your shells fly off only somewhat in the general direction you're aiming - only to over pen. That is, if you can ever get in range. 

Beta Tester
4 posts
528 battles

I won 1 vs 1 duel yesterday using AP because I score citadel hit.

I agree that they must fix st Louis ammo rack possition. It just hard to score detonation against st Louis.

Also lag. It's been laggy lately.

Sign in to follow this