You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

friendly bots worse than enemy

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

erm has the latest patch enraged the friendly bots? Myself and friend decided to use some gold on the new prem Atago, and thought we should do some dry runs in co-op to get some idea of the new ships performance before entering random combat,  Not long into battle a friendly bot torped my friend and narrowly avoided me. (There were no enemy anywhere close so it was unexpected)   A couple minutes go by and the same bot threw torps at me again and I took a couple hits. Then a third time .. now I was not driving in front of him and there were no enemy.  Then a fourth time. My entire damage that game was friendly bot induced, my repairs 54 thousand ... the friendly fire payment was 20 thousand...  Im not sure new people to the game will appreciate loosing money in co-op due to friendly hits, and especially running prem acct, and in a prem ship  ...seriously

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Need an SS or replay to be sure (Don't post it in here just in case it is a real player as that would be name and shame - PM me the SS/Replay).

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

yes it was a bot... quite often the friendly teams get bot help when numbers are low .. I have played a few games lately with only 3 real players on team, the bots making up the difference. And yeah friendly torps from real players quite common too lately ..   cant ban the bots though