9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
29 posts
4,431 battles

Since KTKM is no longer available QQ and she was the main reason I purchased those "Gold"

Is it possible to get a refund???

Beta Tester
29 posts
4,431 battles

The forums can't help you.

I'm not asking a refund directly from forum mods LOL

Forums do help!!

1. Someone else may have tried for the same reason that can share their experience on forums

2. If I'm the only weirdo who want the refund then I can share my result here for future weirdos

Beta Tester
29 posts
4,431 battles

Still waiting for response from support

You can try support but I doubt it.

Ships in game were always subject to change.

But KTKM was premium ship I paid cash for it :O

This is kinda dodgy :3

Putting a ship on premium shop for sale, lure people into buying in-game credit then completely remove it in future patch 

Edited by UvebeenHAZED

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Still waiting for response from support

But KTKM was premium ship I paid cash for it :O

This is kinda dodgy :3

Putting a ship on premium shop for sale, lure people into buying in-game credit then completely remove it in future patch 

I wouldn't call this dodgy. In a way you did get a refund since you bought the gold for the KTKM not the KTKM itself, once the KTKM got removed you got that gold back.  

Beta Tester
29 posts
4,431 battles

I wouldn't call this dodgy. In a way you did get a refund since you bought the gold for the KTKM not the KTKM itself, once the KTKM got removed you got that gold back.  

Gamers are now trained to think like that and accept whatever the devs throw at you :3

From my pov, money is spent and the thing I wanted the most is nowhere to be found.

It's like going to Ferrari to buy a 458,

then on delivery date you get a gift card & a letter saying 458 is no more and we only have this from now on LOL

ferrari1.jpg

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Gamers are now trained to think like that and accept whatever the devs throw at you :3

From my pov, money is spent and the thing I wanted the most is nowhere to be found.

It's like going to Ferrari to buy a 458,

then on delivery date you get a gift card & a letter saying 458 is no more and we only have this from now on LOL

The difference between your example and your case is that the 458 was purchased directly with your cash.

If I were to translate your example it would be like this:

You currently only have US bank notes but the Ferrari dealership only accepts Euros, you go and exchange your US money into Euros to then purchase your 458. Sometime down the line Ferrari says that they found a problem with the 458 and are now calling for a factory recall, you ask for a refund and they give you back the Euros that your purchased the 458 with not the USD that your started with. Albiet in this situation you can just exchange your Euros back into USD.

A more clearer example would be using the steam store. You want to buy a game on steam since its cheaper then in retail.For the sake of this example lets say you don't have a credit card to buy it directly, so instead you go to a retail store and purchase a steam gift card to add cash to your steam wallet. You successfully purchase your game and played it for X amount of hours. Sometime later, for whatever reason, the Devs decide to pull the game off steam and you can no longer play it, you ask steam for a refund and they return your funds back into your steam wallet.

Like I said before, what you spent your money on was gold and what you got back is gold. I understand that you only bought that gold because of the KTKM but I don't think that  would be a valid enough reason to call this a dodgy move. A dodgy move would be as if they removed the KTKM and didn't give you a refund of gold back with the reason being "Oh well stuff happens". This is still a Beta test and as dead_man_walking said, all ships are subject to change, the KTKM might come back sometime down the line.