You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

want to buy a win ........

37 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

I'd like to buy a non-lobotomised Phoenix. GG War Gaming. nice to see your have a bias for the IJN...Can't wait to tee the Soviet Navies treatment.

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

I'd like to buy a non-lobotomised Phoenix. GG War Gaming. nice to see your have a bias for the IJN...Can't wait to tee the Soviet Navies treatment.

ahh crap , thx for the warning im going down that line 

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

ahh crap , thx for the warning im going down that line 

Hull B was the stock Hull. a pain to get, made worse with the legion of tards that seem to want to hug each other, islands and blue border lines.

If anything i want some simple human thinking going on. It's like i'm with lobotomites from Fallout New Vegas when i click onto random battles..

Edited by Lupis

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

wow so many bad players at the moment , its just camp and run away , every match 

Wow Kongy, All you do is complain!

Just play PvE mate, that way at least you know you are playing against bots on the other team!

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

Wow Kongy, All you do is complain!

Just play PvE mate, that way at least you know you are playing against bots on the other team!

With the way tier 2-4 are being played as of right now. What he is saying is quite right.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

pve does not count towards wins 

Like hell it doesn't.

There are two modes. I can't be bothered playing PvP for the same reason why you are always complaining.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

PvP in Tier 2 -4 is horrible now with Tenryu and Arkansas spam. Will be worse when some people get their hands on CV to torp the defenceless BBs to death.

doesn't help that the legion of the braindead have arrived enmasse.

Alpha Tester
184 posts
2,083 battles

Hull B was the stock Hull. a pain to get, made worse with the legion of tards that seem to want to hug each other, islands and blue border lines.

If anything i want some simple human thinking going on. It's like i'm with lobotomites from Fallout New Vegas when i click onto random battles..

Just play in PvE for some time and don't worry about stats like win rate etc. It may take a bit longer to grind up but should be better once all the lobotomites get to higher tiers(4-5). Will save the frustration.

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

nice guys, why don't u guys write up a guide, to prepare of the influx of players

And i shall title it. "How to re-enact Taffy 3: USN DD edition" and my up comming sequel "How not to be a Blue line glitch abuser: A How to guide on being a better player"
Edited by Lupis

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Guys you realise you have been playing with people who have between 500-1000+ battles for the past month or so right?

Give it some time... of course everyone is going to play bad... everyone is new again lol. go seal clubbing and have fun. 

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
949 posts
5,652 battles

Just a heads up before you blame WG for Russian cruiser bias, their 7.1in gunned cruiser could fire 40km in real live (in game that is 20-22kms)

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

I can just see it.

"Selling Div spot for XXXX"   lol...........

That would actually work :ohmy:
Edited by Halken_Sky

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
949 posts
5,652 battles

By the way the Phoenix is the most versatile ship I own and have no intention of sell here. Her speed and rate of fire make her a great stand in DD/DD killer when you are short of DD's (as long as you remember her spotted range) and by far one of the best de-caping ships around with that great speed you can go from scout/hit and run/defend cap in the blink of an eye, I love her :great:

Edit; must admit first time round I hated her

Edited by BigWaveSurfer