You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Syanda

[PSA] If you can't log into World of Warships 0.4.0, read this

34 comments in this topic

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

This post is intended for non-CBT players.

Game server is currently under maintenance and should be up at 0800 UTC+8 (8-10am for Aussies, depending on your timezone). If your forum group reads just "Member", you probably do not currently have access to 0.4.0. This is because, while CBT has ended and CBT accounts have been wiped, OBT has not officially begun yet. 

5v3lex.jpg

Currently, there has yet to be official word on when Open Beta Testing for all players will begin, but we do know that it will be soon and likely be before the end of the month.

[quote name=

As to why CBT players are getting a headstart, part of it is a "Thank you!" for our players who helped us thus far testing the game and getting it to a stage where we're confident that we can open it up to the public soon. Your feedback, bug reports, and all the battles you've played have been instrumental in getting World of Warships here, and we want to thank you for that by giving you some advance time to play. Pretty soon we're going to be opening the doors to everyone in the World of Warships community to play, there's going to be a lot of excited newcomers on the seas, and we're really excited to let them play the game that our CBT players have been helping to refine. 

If you're currently a CBT tester and for some reason, can't get into the game when the maintenance ends, all I can say is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

UPDATE FOR CURRENT PLAYERS: If you purchased anything from the premium shop and it does not appear, give it a couple of minutes and it'll be credited to your account. 

UPDATE PART DEUX: The update server is currently down. It's been passed up the channel, so just sit tight. If you managed to patch the game before the update server went down, you can still play as the game server is unaffected.  Looks like it's back up

Edited by Syanda

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

If you're currently a CBT tester and for some reason, can't get into the game when the maintenance ends, all I can say is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Say what

Super Tester
630 posts
9,473 battles

We are live!

and-so-it-begins1.jpg

Edit: No yuubari, Do I need to mail support? (I did sell her off during 0.3)

Edited by mikenzb

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

It's live, but premium shop purchases do not appear to have been credited yet. If they're doing this manually, it might take awhile, so sit tight, guys.

EDIT: Your premium purchases and pre-orders will be credited shortly after you log in. You'll get an email from WG saying they've been added.

Edited by Syanda

3 posts
4,945 battles

I cant seem to follow what the hell is going on here did I or did I not get my pre-order ships?

It says they have been placed into my game but I cant get into the game. If this is so , then why let me purchase them in the first place.

Is this another way of getting funds then giving in game credit for something I don't have access too. Way to go guys