You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Aigis_

1st of the IJNs :P

133 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
13 posts

Derps in WoT are point and hit, people hardly bother to aim for weakspots, they just hit.

Torps in WoWS... well, I can't say it here in detail in the open forums but since you're a BW Tester you should already know how much effort it takes to aim those things. When it involves a lot of planning and calculations it's not derpy at all.

one hotkey to pwn them all :^)

Edit it out then D: pls aigis

deepee pls

Edited by IJN_Shimakaze

[LEAK]
Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

one hotkey to pwn them all :^)

Only reliable against targets who don't know how to stay torpedo safe ;-)

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
856 posts
750 battles

it takes time to get used anyway, soon everyone will know how to dodge torps with ease

everyone...yes.......but I bet most of them are still slow to react in dodging torps (osoi!)

aaand they they're still be dumb enough to dodge torps from those who are tactical wise......like me...:trollface:

:honoring:

Alpha Tester
157 posts

It is hard to dodge torpedoes for Battleships, since they have bigger mass which makes them difficult to change direction.

This is just my opinion.

in group combat torpedoes are likely to break their formation of anti-air web and make target's isolated for aircrafts to rain bombs and torpedoes on it

Alpha Tester
2,046 posts
277 battles

So.... IJN clan happens anytime soon?

inb4everyonechangesname

Also, you owe me -5 reps for getting you that code.

Edit: RIP my -5 Rep

Edited by Saito_Himea
  • Cool 1

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
2,057 battles

For those of you that did manage to get into the beta - all well and good to have some fun with our signatures but please put your PC's real specs in there - it's needed for any feedback/bugs you raise

Alpha Tester
2,046 posts
277 battles

For those of you that did manage to get into the beta - all well and good to have some fun with our signatures but please put your PC's real specs in there - it's needed for any feedback/bugs you raise

I'm running a potato powered computer and I'm not having any trouble with it~ 20-30 FPS. :E