Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ProvoBob

Domination mode

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
197 posts
2,388 battles

I am getting so sick and tired of the Domination mode when I seem to get it 8 out of 10 games.

I hope they will have an option, like that in WoT, to opt out of this mode.

Edited by ProvoBob

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Me too. Not like regular battle, Domination mode always lead my team to lose. Especially if enemy team have more DDs than my team :sceptic:

Super Tester
325 posts
1,711 battles

But I think encounter mode is more easily to get lose...... No one go to the base, they sail their ship to the side and leave the base for the enemy team... I do not know what they think, want to sink the enemy ships that come from side? But the enemy ships are go straight to base actually

When my teammate notice that enemy ship is already capturing the base, they are too late to defend, the islands that near the base block their shells, the enemy DDs smoke and drops torps keep them away from the base, enemy BBs and CAs stop us to push into the base.

The enemy sink you whole team when they are capturing the base, and you even cant sink a ship from the side! Want to sink ships from side? that must be a joke! 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

If you happen to see a map/game mode really often in CBT, chances are that WG is testing that map/game mode and has increased the chances of it appearing.

Hence, domination mode testing, lots of Hot Spot, lots of conquest mode testing when it first came out, lots of Islands of Ice earlier...

1,230 posts
2,354 battles

Tell u all that are complaining something, coordinate you attack is important to win the battle. I understand that sometimes there're tons of noobs outside, noobs is the problem, not the game mode. To make the noobs, not noobs takes time and we must tolerate. As for seeing the same map all over again, that's still a problem. And now WoWS still doesn't have a lot of maps. The issue that you get the same mode all the time, WG might be testing it.

THIS IS BETA NOT RELEASE.

Edited by Conkhead_12

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,024 battles

There was a survey the other day I did from WG about map's, so yes there testing seeing what doesn't work, and which maps/game play types need to be adjusted or phased out completely.

Sign in to follow this