Sign in to follow this  
WorldConqueror86

Ghost shells - not just for WoT

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
38 posts
1,057 battles

Is anyone else getting this, or is it just me and some kind of ping related problem? Just had a game in my Grem where 80% if my shots went through an enemy DD, and then a few more went through an Atlanta. Between performance issues and now this this game is becoming a shit show every time I try to play.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Sounds like either a ping-related problem, or your shots are flying too high over ships/through the superstructure. What's your usual latency, and do you experience any jerkiness?

Edited by Syanda

Beta Tester
38 posts
1,057 battles

It could be latency, I'll jump on soon and see what kind of numbers I get. Haven't taken any notice so far, it's only recently that I've been having problems. Played flatout for a while, then took a break for a month or two, then came back downloaded the 0.3.1 update and have had trouble ever since. 

But yeah, I do get some jerkiness now. Sometimes it's really bad to the point where it feels like I'm getting 1 frame a second, other times it's just barely noticable. Whether that's because of internet or my computer is dying or something I don't know.

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

if you are getting 1 fps you should try lowering the graphic options on your client. The most major of all is the sea render quality.

Sign in to follow this