You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Alfreuson

Universal account, gold, and CBT.

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

I have read that after CBT, there would be an account reset which includes game progress and any gold spent on anything will return, right?

Now, being a universal account (with WoT) means both gold and free xp are usable throughout all three WG games (WoT, WoWP, and WoWS).

I have gold on my WoT account, my question is, if I spend it in WoWS in CBT, will that certain amount spent be returned to me after CBT?

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

First question, Yes.

However for your second question, although there are plans to make the premium currency universal, it had yet to be  done for WoWS.

Still if you get tokens in the WoWs shop, anything you spend in game will be refunfed after any wipe.

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

First question, Yes.

However for your second question, although there are plans to make the premium currency universal, it had yet to be  done for WoWS.

Still if you get tokens in the WoWs shop, anything you spend in game will be refunfed after any wipe.

Oh it's not yet implemented... hmmmm, by the way, tokens = gold?

Super Tester
1,677 posts

tried logging both WoT and WoWS  at the same time only to find out it doesn't happen. I cri.

probably sooner or later they're gonna rename gold into WG credits when accounts get unified.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Surely they wont give back gold spent on in game prems?!

All pre-purchased items from the premium store for WoWS will be re-credited in full as they were purchased after the wipe.

Unified accounts are not enabled as yet, and probably won't be for a period of time after OBT/Live (from what I understand this is to stop those with huge pools of free xp/credits/gold on WoT from going straight to tier 10 in the first 20 minutes of OBT/Live).

Beta Tester
20 posts
1,369 battles

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but now that they state that 

-> Unified Premium Account

Update 0.4.0 brings Unified Premium Account from World of Tanks into World of Warships, meaning you will be able to reap the benefits of having a Premium account shared across all of your games.

Does it mean gold can be used on both games or still just tanks?