You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mamatai

Humble Bundle CBT Key

20 comments in this topic

13 posts
118 battles

No, it's for NA only.

Ohh yeah, there is a NOTE there

sorry for not noticing, is the NA servers stable enough for Asians people?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Ohh yeah, there is a NOTE there

sorry for not noticing, is the NA servers stable enough for Asians people?

About 200-300ms on a good day. Takes some getting used to, but its playable.
Edited by Syanda

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

Well. I guess the only choice is to wait for open beta :sceptic:

(except for buying those premium ships)

Well i will be doing a weekend stream giveaway this Saturday (AU time). Definitely tune in for your chance to win. I have 2 CBT codes to giveaway. 

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,314 battles

Plus you get the good community if you put up with a few extra ms.:trollface:

I don't know why but every time I think of this thread, I just have to chuckle out loud. Unrestricted access to this type of community make it totally worth the ~200ms ping price of admission (something that is sorely missing here on ASIA):teethhappy:

13 posts
118 battles

Plus you get the good community if you put up with a few extra ms.:trollface:

I lol'd

Umm.. what is so funny about it?

Well i will be doing a weekend stream giveaway this Saturday (AU time). Definitely tune in for your chance to win. I have 2 CBT codes to giveaway. 

Where?

Edited by Mamatai

Beta Tester
506 posts
1,386 battles

I can imagine the NA server is being flooded with newbs, WOTs veterans, and trolls with the introduction of the humble bundle keys. Already the reddit forum is flooded with people asking why they can't activate the NA key from the EU. Some people already dissed the game for being too easy.

I'm worried about the prospect of open beta. :(:child:

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Umm.. what is so funny about it?

Gameplay wise EU, NA, RU and SEA are all on the same/a similiar level.

Community-wise:

- EU is full of people running around insulting each other instead of playing and then either move on to teamkilling or other "nice things".

- NA has less incredibly "angry" (<-- because they aren't angry just frustrated and unable to deal with their own issues) people,

but instead has a good amount of people that are constantly whining about how weak their vehicles are and how OP everything else is.

- RU has a huge trolling/witch hunting problem, making a mistake as a green player? Better have thick skin for what's to come.

- SEA has communication issues, although knowing enough people from different countries to translate screenshots... I take that as a plus.

The only major downside to SEA is that (sadly) the community for WoT has slowly degenrated into it's quite pitiful state of today.

It's not dead by any meaning of the word, but compared to how lively it used to be... yeah... oh well, maybe we'll see a revival someday in the future.

13 posts
118 battles

Sadly I bought the code without reading the fine print. Sigh. Anyone up for a trade, heh?

just use it, i'm from Indonesia and i got about 200ms, it's playable

- NA has less incredibly "angry" (<-- because they aren't angry just frustrated and unable to deal with their own issues) people,

but instead has a good amount of people that are constantly whining about how weak their vehicles are and how OP everything else is.

In my experience so far, i never met that kind of people. Or maybe because i'm still at low tier :P

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

In my experience so far, i never met that kind of people. Or maybe because i'm still at low tier

Somehow I think you're talking about your experience from the WoWS NA CBT, where the playerpool is low enough to strictly punish misbehaviour.

I was talking about the general Wargaming franchise NA playerpool, i.e. what you can expect from the OBT...

Beta Tester
32 posts
423 battles

I just had a friend in the US looking for a key, but looks like humble bundle has ended...Does anyone know a way I can get them a key (either from bundle or elsewhere)?

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,314 battles

I just had a friend in the US looking for a key, but looks like humble bundle has ended...Does anyone know a way I can get them a key (either from bundle or elsewhere)?

I've got one that -might- work if you want to give it a try