You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bloodfrog

Query about Torpedo aim assist

25 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
8 posts
828 battles

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has some confirmed information about what particular section/part/area of the targetted ship the torpedo aim assist tracks to hit?

Thanks.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I was wondering if I could get some info on what specific part/area of the target ship, the torpedo aim assist is tracking when it gives the grey/white area for prediction targetting?

The ship.

Now if you perhaps could never open up 3 threads about the same subject again, that would be awesome.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I decided to answer here

It always aiming for The Middle of the Ship if the Target always Move in steady Speed in Straight line

Alpha Tester
8 posts
109 battles

Regardless if it's been answered before, it's not the 1st subject to be repeated and it certainly won't be the last, now if you could not be a [content removed] that would also be awesome.

Insults (minor).  Post Edited. User Warned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,314 battles

Regardless if it's been answered before, it's not the 1st subject to be repeated and it certainly won't be the last, now if you could not be a [content removed] that would also be awesome.

The OP posted the exact same question 3 times just minutes apart. A little excessive, no?? Now if you could take your own advice that would also be awesome. :P

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

No~no~no~ being a potato would be if I would be suggesting for you to read, think, then think some more and then perhaps post a reply that:

a) makes sense and b) isn't utterly useless.

Although it can probably be argued that outside of the very whiny bedrooms of those that still need a good night story to sleep such a response

would not be considered a douchy one, but that's just personal opinion, aye?

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

Beta Tester
8 posts
828 battles

Haha thanks for useful replies, really appreciate it,

I apologise to all those it affected, for the 3 posts, was quickly trying to find this info, not having much luck via google and didn't know where to post (no excuse of course).

Forum rules and stuff didn't come to mind. In study for exam mode...

Since it affected you so deeply Retia i'd like to personally let you know, I of course got a warning for my misuse of the forums.

I would also like to offer you an apology that your life is in such a state that my posts got to you so heavily, or that you personally couldn't be the one to offically inflict the warning upon my account. For an alpha tester I find your response about the in depth game mechanics in this case to be lacking somewhat...

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

*Scratches head*

I made one post in response to you and that was advice, which as it turns out was also correct.

Not sure why you're getting defensive over a minor mistake you did... would prolly just be best to accept it and go on with life. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for:

For an alpha tester I find your response about the in depth game mechanics in this case to be lacking somewhat...

I told you exactly where the aim assist locks on, the ship.

Now any logically thinking being would prolly go "Ah... so the middle" because otherwise a torpedo spread would not hit the target.

And as for why I'm not spoonfeeding people information, but rather try to make them think atleast a tiny bit for themselves... it's because of responses like yours.

They're cute and brighten up my day~

Beta Tester
8 posts
828 battles

You didn't need to tell me that all you have to brighten up your day is to try and alpha male on some forums on the internet. From the get go that was very clear...

In any case I don't think I need to bother further explaining to you why everything that has occurred so far in this post has. Im quite happy to let your imagination figure it out or attribute whatever you wish to it.

You are definitely impressive. You have good forum mechanics and have adressed my recent concerns in a satisfying manner.

Beta Tester
8 posts
828 battles

No, I never said there was anything wrong with it? Is there anything wrong with being 7 years old? I quite enjoy it...
Im glad you like it.

Edited by Bloodfrog

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Quite so, but please, don't stop there, go on tell us more about your personal insecurities~

xcGa4fV.gif

Beta Tester
1 post
115 battles

This thread is a reason I really don't bother with this forum any more 

Could not agree more. Ask a question and FLOGS carry on..............................