You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Marisp17

Panzer Vor! Girls Und Panzer Der Film

13 comments in this topic

Super Tester
149 posts

Hello everyone, 

I know that what I am talking about is not in any way related to World of Warships content but this is for all of you anime or WoT fans out there. The Girls Und Panzer TV franchise last aired in 2012 and now they are going to release a movie based on an entirely new storyline and characters subsequent to Season 1. The Movie was set to release on November 21st of this year. Who here is looking forward to it? It is highly anticipated by all of WG's World of Tanks versions, PC, Blitz, and Xbox 360 & One. Take note too that World of Tanks PC and Blitz Anniversary is coming up!

For me personally, it is the Only Anime Series that I truly enjoy (similar to Jingles) and I am continuing to follow their journey because of cute characters in combination with sad family backgrounds and Warfare's obstacles. After the Movie's release in Japan, I guess we won't be seeing anymore Girls Und Panzer content for a long time since it is stated that this is their "last battle". 

Trailers and Official Website: http://girls-und-panzer.jp/ 

(Seems like WoT Blitz is going to have some cute competition to be dealt with, because of Girls Und Panzer: Road to Battle, iPhone game!)

Edited by Marisp17

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

I've been waiting for this movie and the Arpeggio of Blue Steel DC movie as well. Can't wait for Darjeeling to get more air time !

Edited by Windforce

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Just hoping it has the quality of the first half of the series and the OVA.

Full size pic for the movie poster.

(Edit: Fixed, true full size pic now... HUEHUEHUE)

25pQK2k.jpg

Edited by Retia

Super Tester
149 posts

I pity Miho in the first season, what a sad life until she transferred to Ooarai but still there are more obstacles to come and some animes just are tear jerkers! :)

930 posts

I've been waiting for this movie and the Arpeggio of Blue Steel DC movie as well. Can't wait for Darjeeling to get more air time !

DC is bad. Don't watch it.

or at least if you want, find torrents and watch it for Hiei

Beta Tester
35 posts
572 battles

I'm just here to see more tank drifting skills

huuyTjr.gif

Wat the [content removed] tank ye got there HAHAHA nice drift

Profanity.  Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

DC is bad. Don't watch it.

or at least if you want, find torrents and watch it for Hiei

I just want it for Hiei I like her fog color and design. Something about her student council president design that's nice.