You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Alfreuson

Hello WoWS! :D

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

Hello fellow... erhm! will-be-fellow tank... erhm! erhm! will-be-fellow sailors!!! :)

I have been waiting for soooo loooong and am verrrrrrrry excited for the open-beta to be released!!! :popcorn:

But sometimes, I am really temped to buy one of those pre-order ships so I can get that sweet exclusive USS Arkansas!!! :teethhappy:

BUT, I am very aware that devs said "The Closed Beta Test will be undergoing another round of wipes very soon as we take one step closer to Open Beta and the eventual release of World of Warships."

My question is, how soon is "very soon"? I mean, give me like some sort of time-frame or something for basis to narrow down my reticle. :D

I'm not really a fan of buying package stuff, I only bought pure gold (would sum up by now around 50k gold) and 1 prem tank (T34) in WoT... never really got interested in buying prem-account (though free is always welcome from missions xD)

So, my concern is, would it be wise to buy a pre-order ship by now? I mean, without any concrete basis on when will that said "very soon" will occur, I might buy the pre-order ship now, and I can't help but get anxious that any minute while I play in CBT, it could shut-down and never actually get to 50 battles and get the very purpose of obtaining the USS Arkansas... :ohmy:

So, any tips/insights mates? :popcorn:

Red Text, Post Edited, User Warned

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

They said very soon but no Exact date and many Player in this forum.

Think this game will have long way to go before OBT comes (With Bugs, balance issue, Glitch, Loading Issue, Etc)

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

They said very soon but no Exact date and many Player in this forum.

Think this game will have long way to go before OBT comes (With Bugs, balance issue, Glitch, Loading Issue, Etc)

OK! :) I can still purchase a pre-oder ship and enter CBT, right?!!?!? :)

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

I exactly don't know when it will OBT, but it would be nice if you going to buy prem-ship to get early access. Not like regular tester, premium user got a "doublebloons" and refunds when OBT plus reward for being tester (50 battles must be done to get US BB Arkansas). All just depends on you if you want to buy prem-packages or not. 

All you say about "data wipe out" its true. Everything about your ships, winrate, battle count, exp, credits etc all will gone. Even you already got 1 or more tier X ships, YOU MUST GRINDING FROM TIER 1 AGAIN WHEN IT OBT. And talking about data wipe out, please dont talk about it again. Enough. Don't hurt my kokoro again...

especially for The last person I want to hear that from dead_man_walking

Edited by Vrea_Zwei

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

by the way, I already have account at WG coz of WoT, and I didn't have to register again when I went to WoWS main site, I just logged-in...

So, if I sign up at main site, what am I actually signing up for??? :unsure:

Edited by Alfreuson

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

by the way, I already have account at WG coz of WoT, and I didn't have to register again when I went to WoWS main site, I just logged-in...

So, if I sign up at main site, what am I actually signing up for??? :unsure:

Your current ID *wherever what server you playing at* it will falid for 1 server only. Which mean, if you already have WoT account at SEA server, you automatically have WoWS SEA server account too.

If you do sign-up again at WoWS main page, its mean you make another new account. Just log-in with your own account and head up to store for buy the prem-ship. After you purchasing, wait untill *usually 12~24 hours* to get CBT access. After 24 hours and you still can't enter to game, go to WoWS forum and look up your member status. And if you still a member, feel free to contact admin on here or submit a ticket to WG

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

Your current ID *wherever what server you playing at* it will falid for 1 server only. Which mean, if you already have WoT account at SEA server, you automatically have WoWS SEA server account too.

If you do sign-up again at WoWS main page, its mean you make another new account. Just log-in with your own account and head up to store for buy the prem-ship. After you purchasing, wait untill *usually 12~24 hours* to get CBT access. After 24 hours and you still can't enter to game, go to WoWS forum and look up your member status. And if you still a member, feel free to contact admin on here or submit a ticket to WG

Ok, thank you sir! :honoring:

Beta Tester
317 posts
953 battles

In my case, I got the access within minutes after I bought my Sims. Haven't tried it though, still getting used to my tier IV Kuma.......

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,029 battles

I exactly don't know when it will OBT, but it would be nice if you going to buy prem-ship to get early access. Not like regular tester, premium user got a "doublebloons" and refunds when OBT plus reward for being tester (50 battles must be done to get US BB Arkansas). All just depends on you if you want to buy prem-packages or not. 

All you say about "data wipe out" its true. Everything about your ships, winrate, battle count, exp, credits etc all will gone. Even you already got 1 or more tier X ships, YOU MUST GRINDING FROM TIER 1 AGAIN WHEN IT OBT. And talking about data wipe out, please dont talk about it again. Enough. Don't hurt my kokoro again...

especially for The last person I want to hear that from dead_man_walking

How do you know which prem ship?

I hope to god its not the USS Arkansas, thats just a Wyoming class BB, which sucks

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/closed-beta-accounts-to-be-wiped-soon-reward-to-follow/

and just because I can ;)

• Full account wipe - all stats, xp, credits, ships are removed;
  • Pre-purchased items from the premium store re-credited as they were purchased (stock commanders, tokens returned, premium time reset);
  • Gift ships re-credited to accounts (Iwaki Alpha);
  • As per link - USS Arkansas credited to accounts that meet the CBT participation requirements (50+ games);
  • Account level set dependant on CBT participation;
  • Signal flags restored based on CBT participation;
  • 2 x Captains (1 IJN and 1 USN) provisioned with skill points based on CBT participation.

Edited by dead_man_walking

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,029 battles

Thanks for that, hmm well with 500 battles up my sleeve im hoping my Account Level will be pretty high, ill miss my North Carolina, mogammi and ubuki 

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

I'm now actually planning to buy a pre-order ship today...

but main site is: 

502 Bad Gateway

what does this mean? site down? :(

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

but main site is: 

502 Bad Gateway

Probably, mine's too

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

but main site is: 

502 Bad Gateway

Probably, mine's too

Thanks folks - passed up stairs for action

Beta Tester
140 posts
740 battles

FINALLY BOUGHT YUBARI!!! OH BOY!!! OH BOY!!! :teethhappy:

Do I really have to wait atleast 12hrs to get the CBT access? xD

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts