Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
nick1906

A lot of problems

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
9 battles

Firstly, my problem is that I take about on average 2-3 minutes to enter every game. It was fine during 2 patches ago but with the new patch it slowly getting worse and worse. Just had to wait 5 minutes to enter my last game and couldn't do anything in the game. == 

Secondly, I don;t know if it's just me but whenever I play my mogami, the AA doens't seem to be working. It only uses one AA gun to shoot instead of utilizing all of them. It has been an on-going issue that I had with the ship since the new patch. 

Thirdly, I have this problem where my guns are all locked on the target but doens't want to fire. It doesn't happen a lot but it's very annoying whenever you're in combat and you can't fire. 

Fourthly, I have had some problem getting stuck when I steer the ship too close to the islands but I have not collided with the island. 

SOMEONE HELP ME! It's really ruining the game experience. D: 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

1. Load time issues are a known issues. Most people are reporting exceptionally long load times for their first match of the day. However, if it persists, check if your system requirements meets the current minimum requirements, and see if turning down the graphics improves your load-in times

2. Check if you have "Animate small objects" checked in your graphic options. This is a separate option from the graphic presets and is usually off by default.

3. What's your usual ping? Check if you are lagging or suffering from packet loss, as it may cause your weapons to fail to fire.

4. Islands do not magically disappear at the water's edge. Your ship can run aground and get stuck on shallow water. Pay attention to the onscreen warnings and do not steer too close to islands

1,230 posts
2,354 battles

4. Islands do not magically disappear at the water's edge. Your ship can run aground and get stuck on shallow water. Pay attention to the onscreen warnings and do not steer too close to islands

Yesterday, maiden voyage of Baltimore, stuck and can't move out in Hotspot, shimakaze detroyed me, poi

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Yesterday, maiden voyage of Baltimore, stuck and can't move out in Hotspot, shimakaze detroyed me, poi

Shimakaze: "Too Slow!"

3 posts
249 battles

anyone having desync games lately like 2-3 secs 

Philippines here please check  [content removed]

Don't put your personal information like IP address, email address etc on the forums.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Sign in to follow this