You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Chawp

MFW Jingles uses one of my replays

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Fan zone stuff~

Still you are so lucky! I send in like loads of replay and only one got featured in a Why you heff to be mad:trollface:

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Fan zone stuff~

Still you are so lucky! I send in like loads of replay and only one got featured in a Why you heff to be mad:trollface:

Ahh my bad, If a mod can please move it, many thanks.

Yeah, that New York by all rights should have sunk me. You can tell that I mainly played BBs by my habit of always aiming at the belt :teethhappy:

Edited by Chawp

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Lucky you~ :great:

So did Jingles ask you for the video or did you gave it to him? :D

No you need to send it to him via his email through the salt mine internal system :P

Edited by Alvin1020

Super Tester
1,779 posts
328 battles

No you need to send it to him via his email through the salt mine internal system :P

Now, if only I can manage to do a recording on my game lol~ (and a decent game to show off) :D

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

Now, if only I can manage to do a recording on my game lol~ (and a decent game to show off) :D

I just enabled replays for WoWS.

Alternativly if you just want to record for youtube or what not, if you have an GTX600+ series graphics card you can use Nvida Shadowplay.

Edited by Chawp

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

I just enabled replays for WoWS.

Alternativly if you just want to record for youtube or what not, if you have an GTX600+ series graphics card you can use Nvida Shadowplay.

Too bad old replays died. I have a weirdly stupid Minekaze game where I killed two invisible DDs and hit a Kuma in one salvo, so that's 3 ships in 6 torpedoes.