You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
royaladimraltyXY03116

Should superchats during WOWs livestreaming be considered as RMT conduct?

4 comments in this topic

1 post
3,992 battles

sry friends, too tired to type anymore, just allow me to use a screenshot which contain the very same question I asked on 

discord.

looking forward to your opinion, better if I can get something representing official attitude.

Screenshot 2022-07-07 011620.jpg

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
4,300 posts
18,933 battles

Since the audience doesn't get benefit from it immediately, it is completely legal imo. Especially if he/she really intends to learn on how to play specific ships properly.

However, it is completely illegal to pay the streamer in order to rig the game intentionally, for any reason (i.e. to sabotage the Ranked & Clan Battles).

Otherwise, Twitch would never be a thing for this game.

• Thanks 1

[SMOKE]
4,378 posts
24,383 battles

well OK, not sure if it can be generalized ; streamers by nature earn on their revenue generated via their online presence, including SC , so a viewer putting in a SC is nothing to be unexpected , equally viewers made request of all kinds , that's also not uncommon , when those 2 are put together it just signals the viewer in concern really wanting that request be acknowledged and if at all possible be respond with kind ..

Since the action itself do not constitute any rule breaking nor does it affect the games ( if the streamer do respond and play the said ship ) itself it can hardly be put in the wrong 

• Thanks 1

7,062 posts
11,684 battles

As Reinhard has mentioned about Twitch, the audience giving streamers money is an expected thing. Twitch has methods to give streamers money. And this game is on Twitch. Youtube Superchat is the same thing. Twitch chat giving money to streamers asking them to do certain things in the game, like using a certain weapons, or helping/killing certain NPCs is very normal.

There is no misconduct in this case IMO.

• Thanks 1