Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Blueberry_McMuffin

Azur Lane Commanders

2 comments in this topic

19 posts

Probably going to sound like a broken record here, but it would have been nice if they were available for sale individually. The yuge commander bundle is a ridiculous price, and the gacha crates are an overpriced gamble as well. Some manner of trading system for them would be cool, akin to the dupes in the collection, or some kind of player-driven market; for example I have X commander and would be willing to trade it for Y or Z commander.

I (very foolishly, and against my better judgement) bought 6 of the gacha crates earlier and ended up with 5 commanders I don't want, need, or even have that nation's ships for, and so they're taking up space in the reserves. My own stupid fault, sure, but having a way to exchange them for ones I do want would be fantastic, though I imagine pigs will fly before that happens.

Doubly annoying that the ships for two I received (Enterprise [+ a goddamn dupe] and Nelson) aren't even available anymore. And before anyone says it, yes, I know they can be retrained.

• Cool 1

[-CAT-]
992 posts
14,129 battles

Since they prioritizing profit before customer satisfaction, so I guess it will be a distant dream, at least for now. There is a chance that the ideas of selling the commanders as an individual or as a package with an option to choose several commanders, but it probably will emerged as an last resort or desperation attempt to monetize the event / collab.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this