Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Developer Bulletin for Update 0.11.6

8 comments in this topic

7,058 posts
11,684 battles
Just now, TheURLguy said:

separation of exterior customizations from economic bonuses

Oh no IT IS HAPPENING! TIME TO PANICK! :fish_panic::fish_panic::fish_panic::fish_panic::fish_panic:

Earn 10 stars in Operations.

Reward on the Live Server: 250 Community Tokens

WHAT IS HAPPENING WHAT IS HAPPENING :fish_panic::fish_panic::fish_panic::fish_panic::fish_panic:

Edited by Paladinum

[-CAT-]
6,143 posts
22,037 battles

Separation of Exterior Visuals and Economic Bonuses

You, WG, are rushing this huge change.

You, WG, should allow 2 months testing of this.

And if this huge change suddenly effed things up, you, WG, will take your sweet, sweet time fixing this.

Especially with your track record WG.

Industry Titans

Same feedback as 0.10.4, 0.10.8, 0.10.11, and 0.11.2 As well as feedbacks on the forum devblog. (This is the 5th frigging feedback.)

The requirements, time, and cut-off time is very unreasonable.

The Requirements:

Some requirements are very high.

And if a player does not have the correct ship and high tier ship to fulfill the requirement, that player will not be able to complete their personal and team goal.

The Time:

Time is too short.

Again, if a player does not have the correct ship and high tier ship to fulfill the requirement, that player will not be able to complete their personal and team goal.

The Cut-off Time:

I find it unreasonable to have a cut-off time for this mode.

Especially if there are still 1,500 to 2,500 players playing the game between 2AM to 9AM (UTC+8) / 6PM to 1AM (UTC±0)

It's as if the developers and managers do not play the game they make and develop, and put unreasonable combat mission requirements for a very limited time. No different form the Puerto Rico disaster.
The developers and managers did not learn anything in the Puerto Rico disaster.

Edited by S0und_Theif

[-CAT-]
6,143 posts
22,037 battles

Separation of Exterior Visuals

My premium ships can now go into battle commando mode.

:Smile_izmena::Smile_izmena::Smile_izmena:

Edited by S0und_Theif

[N-G-F]
49 posts
5,003 battles

Hah, like wg cares.. or even monitors feedback.
Gambling company that used the "free warship play" to attract a bunch of unsuspecting people, then slowly turned as many as possible into low-level gamblers.
Continuous player churning is obviously their core strategy.
Their manipulation and disregard for player loyalty/wishes/complaints/anything is astounding in it's overt contempt for it's big-money spending base.

The arrogance of a provincial (always temporary) champion.
Ahhh WG, what goes around..

[N-G-F]
49 posts
5,003 battles

The problem with the playerbase is they love the game and hang around in the vain hope that it may one day actually fulfill it's potential..

"The definition of insanity is repeating the same experiment over and over, but expecting a different outcome!" -A. Einstein

I know because I'm the same, but with only 4K-ish battles to my name, thankfully I've woken to the glaring reality a little earlier than many.

Edited by Hawk_de_Guerre
correction

[LGNDS]
47 posts

I was looking forward to the new British battle cruisers, but not so sure anymore - unless you remove the long-term attempt to incorporate cold war era attack submarines from the game. I am not looking forward to invest in another brawling battleship line while have those annoyingly distracting subs from the game (or keep them to convoy mode or some other mode of little consequence)

Sign in to follow this