Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
H_87A_2CU

Dear WG

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

93
[151ST]
Alpha Tester
124 posts
10,906 battles

Whilst I'm sure WG really don't give a damn, I thought, I might throw this up, in chance that WG might actually get to read it (if mods, admins or any others want to pass it on,  please do)

 

Dear WG

Just wondering when you might actually start looking at your game in some sort of depth and fix some of the issues you have with it. Now I might not be a gaming genius, I may not understand coding or logic ideas, however I do understand commonsense and business opportunities.

Two examples of what you should be looking to assess in the game, and possibly applying some fixes to (however there are quite a number of these in the game - such as BB's with the old bow plate ratings (25mm) etc):

Ships without any form of defense against Submarines - Whilst I'm sure Skarhabek will inform us this is thrilling, good, and there's nothing wrong, I'm afraid to say he is somewhat incorrect. To be the target of the submarines, for 15 mins, pings every 10 secs, dodging guided torps, burning the DCP and at times taking damage, when I finally corner the little bugger, I don't want to have to wait for it to surface to have a crack at it......I've been hunted by this thing all game, and the inability to finally deal with it when it's finally within my range is enough to make you give up - this is not fun, this is not engaging, it is frustrating, it is soul destroying and it's enough to make a person just throw up their hands and walk away.........

Ships without any form of defense against CV's - again another area of frustration for players.....to have no form of defense and all you can do is dodge again gets stupid. Spot 21 squadrons, be attacked by 21 squadron's yet to have no way to mitigate it is just taxing. Yeah you get good with dodging torps, rockets and Bombs with your ship, but when the CV's are the tier above your ship and you have no way to fight back the outcome is already self evident, just depends if you can dodge long enough to get the CV's to go elsewhere.

Whilst new content is all well and good, its going to be the small things constantly left unfixed which break this game for most people.    Maybe as a thought you should do a review of these and actually remember that all ships need to be checked when applying changes, don't forget to fix the small things as well as the big, and check every ships interaction with new content and mechanics, not just a few (lets face it how many play the lower tiers more than a few games in the PTS before they get to the top tiers?) . New content doesn't have to come out every patch, or even every two patches, you could string things alone a little further if you just deal with some of the issues people perceive in the game. Let all ships have the ability to defend against various mechanics of the game......

I'm sure others will have other ideas of the small thigs that need fixing, but these are just examples I see that would be easy to deal with, keep the players happy and get small wins on the boards as well

H

Edited by H_87A_2CU
  • Cool 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
46 posts
747 battles

another reasons is:

premium time countdown should be stopped when your not playing.

&

AA defence  should be lowered for ships which have 70 and higher AA deefnce( in my opinion).

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
436
[HIT]
Member
793 posts
6,244 battles
12 hours ago, killer3crusier said:

premium time countdown should be stopped when your not playing.

I thought this was the way it was when I first started playing. Then realised one day that my premium time had "disappeared" and realised why :fish_palm:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
682 posts
5,558 battles
On 6/5/2022 at 8:51 PM, H_87A_2CU said:

Whilst I'm sure WG really don't give a damn, I thought, I might throw this up, in chance that WG might actually get to read it (if mods, admins or any others want to pass it on,  please do)

 

Dear WG

Just wondering when you might actually start looking at your game in some sort of depth and fix some of the issues you have with it. Now I might not be a gaming genius, I may not understand coding or logic ideas, however I do understand commonsense and business opportunities.

Two examples of what you should be looking to assess in the game, and possibly applying some fixes to (however there are quite a number of these in the game - such as BB's with the old bow plate ratings (25mm) etc):

Ships without any form of defense against Submarines - Whilst I'm sure Skarhabek will inform us this is thrilling, good, and there's nothing wrong, I'm afraid to say he is somewhat incorrect. To be the target of the submarines, for 15 mins, pings every 10 secs, dodging guided torps, burning the DCP and at times taking damage, when I finally corner the little bugger, I don't want to have to wait for it to surface to have a crack at it......I've been hunted by this thing all game, and the inability to finally deal with it when it's finally within my range is enough to make you give up - this is not fun, this is not engaging, it is frustrating, it is soul destroying and it's enough to make a person just throw up their hands and walk away.........

Ships without any form of defense against CV's - again another area of frustration for players.....to have no form of defense and all you can do is dodge again gets stupid. Spot 21 squadrons, be attacked by 21 squadron's yet to have no way to mitigate it is just taxing. Yeah you get good with dodging torps, rockets and Bombs with your ship, but when the CV's are the tier above your ship and you have no way to fight back the outcome is already self evident, just depends if you can dodge long enough to get the CV's to go elsewhere.

Whilst new content is all well and good, its going to be the small things constantly left unfixed which break this game for most people.    Maybe as a thought you should do a review of these and actually remember that all ships need to be checked when applying changes, don't forget to fix the small things as well as the big, and check every ships interaction with new content and mechanics, not just a few (lets face it how many play the lower tiers more than a few games in the PTS before they get to the top tiers?) . New content doesn't have to come out every patch, or even every two patches, you could string things alone a little further if you just deal with some of the issues people perceive in the game. Let all ships have the ability to defend against various mechanics of the game......

I'm sure others will have other ideas of the small thigs that need fixing, but these are just examples I see that would be easy to deal with, keep the players happy and get small wins on the boards as well

H

they dont look at forum , they just ignore everything and do there own thing 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5
[N-G-F]
Member
49 posts
5,006 battles

Entirely correct. They don't have the staff to bother with player forums. Just here to give the impression that someone is listening..
If you do manage to make any real impact on the forum the mindless WOWs fanboys come out in force to shout you away.
WG won't care less about player satisfaction until their profits start reversing. By that time the game will be beyond resurrection.
I tried to open my wallet a few times lately, and I just can't seem to do it anymore with the knowledge that any/all DLC investment in WOWs is a total loss as you cant trade or sell, and the game is dying quickly anyway.

Lots of newbs from Azur lane garbage campaign, Yes!.. Clever WG. killing the game real fast geniuses

Edited by Hawk_de_Guerre
grammar
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,671
[LBAS]
Member
2,953 posts
5,321 battles
3 hours ago, Hawk_de_Guerre said:

Entirely correct. They don't have the staff to bother with player forums. Just here to give the impression that someone is listening..
If you do manage to make any real impact on the forum the mindless WOWs fanboys come out in force to shout you away.
WG won't care less about player satisfaction until their profits start reversing. By that time the game will be beyond resurrection.
I tried to open my wallet a few times lately, and I just can't seem to do it anymore with the knowledge that any/all DLC investment in WOWs is a total loss as you cant trade or sell, and the game is dying quickly anyway.

Lots of newbs from Azur lane garbage campaign, Yes!.. Clever WG. killing the game real fast geniuses

WG actually have staff for RU (back then), NA and EU managing forum and feedback.... the SEA server is simply ignored most of the time LOL. since we have other speaking languange as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
200
[OZI]
Member
442 posts
11,873 battles
4 hours ago, Hawk_de_Guerre said:

They don't have the staff to bother with player forums.

The NA forum community managers (Is that their title?) are active and look into and pass on issues that are raised on that forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×