Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Commander_Dusty

USS Albany

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

So I know a lot of people say the Albany is a bad ship (including Jingles) due to its poor speed and gun range....but considering it's a tier 2 and a premium, you can easily kill the fools (seals) who come in too close :P (this was only my first battle though..)

Screenshot_95.png

Edited by Blitzkreig95

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

As usual trust no-one regarding the specific ships, by testing them yourself then you would understand if it's a good or bad ship.

195 posts
356 battles

Basically if they swap the gun range and the sea spotting distances around (i.e. 8.8km gun range, 6.3kn spotting range without firing), then it'd be pretty decent. Right now it's boardering on average - Below average.

Beta Tester
256 posts
4,099 battles

sry but can AlBANY be redeem in SEA account

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/7923-issue-redeeming-the-albany/page__pid__114488#entry114488

I get the "connection timed out" message and nothing in port. Hopefully they'll fix it before the event times out.

I was able to redeem it without issue on my EU account. In fact, everything just seems to work better over there... 

Super Tester
304 posts
2,010 battles

Looks like it's a fine warship, can't wait to try her out, unfortunately I'm still waiting for it due to server time-out error during redeeming!!!! :(

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,921 battles

Still lost, but needless to say, this ship is still good in the right hands (also crewed by fresh new captain with 1 skill)

e5fxg2.png

Edited by Blitzkreig95

Beta Tester
256 posts
4,099 battles

Looks like it's a fine warship, can't wait to try her out, unfortunately I'm still waiting for it due to server time-out error during redeeming!!!! :(

Keep resending... after a couple hours I finally got a confirmation. 

Sign in to follow this