You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FLSxTaihou

Cannot Play WoWS In Windows 8 Pro ( Get Error 0xc000007b )

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
20 posts
1,353 battles

Hello,

Today, Im Play this game in new PC ( Windows 8 pro 64 bit )

But i get this error "The application was unableto start correctly (0xc000007b)"

Before, i play this game in windows 7 and dont get this error 

How to fix this error ? 

What no one can run this game in Windows 8

e620dcee02.jpg

Nb : Sorry for my bad english :)

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Hi,

To help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, I would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

1.       What version Microsoft Visual C++ is installed on the computer?

2.       What is the exact error message about .dll error and when you install DirectX setup?

Mostly, these kinds of error can be caused by two factors:

·         Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries are missing.

·         Software problem.

Method 1: If the issue is caused by #1, you can reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

If the issue still persists after installing above package (install anyone as per the version of Operating System you are using), the issue should be a software problem.

Method 2: I suggest you take a Clean Boot check whether it is a software conflict issue. If not, it is still recommended to address the problem with manufacturer support.

Place the computer in a clean boot state and then check if it helps. You can start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts.

How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Follow the section “More information” to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot.

You may also refer to this link from Dolphin Forums where the same error code has been discussed.

Hope this information helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help.

Otherways is try to using compability mode like Ryusuke said

Edited by Vrea_Zwei

Beta Tester
20 posts
1,353 battles

Otherways is try to using compability mode like Ryusuke said

Already Install VC++ x64 and still cannot Play this game,,

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Already Install VC++ x64 and still cannot Play this game,,

Compability mode then, right click your WoWS launcher ah, the exe program and then click Properties, go to Compability tab, check the list of Run this program bla bla bla... And then select one of the compability OS you want, currently I choosing on Windows Vista (SP 2) while my OS running on Win7

EDIT: You can run the program as administrator if you want

Edited by Vrea_Zwei

Beta Tester
20 posts
1,353 battles

Compability mode then, right click your WoWS launcher ah, the exe program and then click Properties, go to Compability tab, check the list of Run this program bla bla bla... And then select one of the compability OS you want, currently I choosing on Windows Vista (SP 2) while my OS running on Win7

EDIT: You can run the program as administrator if you want

Using Compatiliby mode, but still cannot play this game 

http://puu.sh/ilK3s/3d08028565.jpg

Beta Tester
20 posts
1,353 battles

Well, this is my last words...

Submit a ticket on the WoWS support sites

Ok ._.

I will try '-'

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles
if you tried all of the suggestion above that zwei posted and still no luck, go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 location and delete the “msvcp110.dll” file. start wow again and it will make a new “msvcp110.dll” file used by the application and you should be able to get the application working fine and remember to buck up or reserve the original msvcp110.dll before you delete just to make sure

Beta Tester
20 posts
1,353 battles

if you tried all of the suggestion above that zwei posted and still no luck, go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 location and delete the “msvcp110.dll” file. start wow again and it will make a new “msvcp110.dll” file used by the application and you should be able to get the application working fine and remember to buck up or reserve the original msvcp110.dll before you delete just to make sure

wait, i will try that

Beta Tester
20 posts
1,353 battles

Don't forget to install directx

i want to install Direct x ( dxwebsetup.exe ), but i get error to check my connection

I check in dxdiag, my PC using DirectX 11