Fear_the_Reaper

Why is domination not recorded?

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

seriously i do not understand it, honestly as a competitive person i do not see a point in taking part if i can not record my results without windowing the game and resorting to badicam, i am not expecting to have a great game every damned game but when i do i would like the results to be recorded so i can share them.

bugger it wrong thread... this is supposed to be about domination in world of tanks.

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

seriously i do not understand it, honestly as a competitive person i do not see a point in taking part if i can not record my results without windowing the game and resorting to badicam, i am not expecting to have a great game every damned game but when i do i would like the results to be recorded so i can share them.

bugger it wrong thread... this is supposed to be about domination in world of tanks.

If you have an Nvidea GTX600+ series you can use Nvidea Shadowplay that can record gameplay with very minimal impact on performance and no watermarks. You can also set it to record the last twenty minutes of game play if you forget to turn it on.

My apologies if this counts as advertisement.