You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
oldbloke

Command Rank Structure

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
11 posts
1,848 battles

Sorry for asking...checked forums...cant find  the rank structure..you start at what rank and finish at what rank.  also how many stages all up.  Was wondering for the mods that you can put on  your ship. 

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

20 levels for the account, 18 points for the captain.

It's 19. There's a bug where the exp bar will not show for 18 to 19, but it stops going up when you reach 19.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Not a bug Umidoori - it depends on what skills you have and how many points are left. if you are at 17 say, and you have only tier 4 skills left, then the xp bar will stop because there is no way to get 4 skills. Normally it will be 18 or 19 skill points it stops at.

Beta Tester
11 posts
1,848 battles

Thnx Everyone.  It was the Ships Officer  Ranks and skill points i was interested to know.

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

Not a bug Umidoori - it depends on what skills you have and how many points are left. if you are at 17 say, and you have only tier 4 skills left, then the xp bar will stop because there is no way to get 4 skills. Normally it will be 18 or 19 skill points it stops at.

But you can still get exp, so I find no reason to remove the bar just because you cannot get another skill. It messes up some people because they wouldn't know that 19 was the most you can go up to.

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

Leng seems like it's missing something from this picture, as i can still get 1 more tier 2 repair skill at 19 points since I got one spare at 18. So it should not actually remove my progress bar.

bNhbOsJ.png

sqTLYut.png

Edited by Halken_Sky

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

very true, the progress bar should still be there...

Put a bug report in, including the pictures, see if we can get this looked at.

Beta Tester
39 posts
169 battles

Oldbloke I think this is what you're after.

Imperial Japanese navy ranks during WW2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_ranks_of_the_Japanese_Empire_during_World_War_II

Assume US is still running the same rank structure from WW2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_officer_rank_insignia

Edited by Falkirion001