Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dejiko_nyo

Dedicated to all you anti-CV haeters out there.

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

4,016
[TLS]
Member
5,786 posts
24,552 battles

shot-22_04.09_20_04.16-0418.thumb.jpg.f351628c3bef93b9d5008bd7a795c3d3.jpg

For context. MvR, thought he hid well enough behind an island, ate one good salvo, triple citadeled for 52k.

Edited by dejiko_nyo
  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,530
[LBAS]
Member
2,765 posts
5,014 battles

who need T10 CV when we have Super CV???

all T10 is obsolete and T9 become pinata..... Supership is the new meta.... cheaaaap price and ridiculously easy to obtain compared to steel, RB, and free XP ship

_____________________________________________________________

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
335 posts
8,012 battles

So you killed a CV.  WooooHooo

How many games did you play to do that?

Sir, with respect, you do not understand the problem.   99% of the time we cannot see the CV.  It can attack us multiple times and we cannot fight back.  OH!!!  DODGE HE SAYS......LOL

***** actually, let's set it up.  CV V <player A - Cruiser or BB>   we can do it in a random match.  CV targets player A..  Player A displays skills shown above and smashes CV.

For those of you who claim you can defend.......here is the challenge.  Invite me to your stream, have a player we know in a  CV target you and show us all how to defend.  My bet is not one of you will step up because you all know that the CV will win every time.

So,  set the game up.  Your BB (or super-ship) V a CV.  We will watch you destroy the CVI

But, your original post gives us hope.  It can be done.  Teach us sensei, show us how to be that good,

I await the invite to your stream where you show me how to do what you do.

 

 

Or maybe you are full of shit and cannot actually control the mayhem that CVs bring to the game.

 

Edited by Rub1c0n

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,459
[CLAY]
Member
4,068 posts
17,591 battles

*right eye twitches rapidly*

I'm in a dilemma here. What do I dislike more, Superships or CVs?

Superships. I hate Superships more.

CV's are like your neighborhood tough guy who just comes along and makes a nuisance of themselves.

Superships are more like the mob. Professionals who are just there to make everything better for themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,996
[MRI]
Member
4,380 posts
20,767 battles

43 minutes ago, Rub1c0n said:

So you killed a CV.  WooooHooo

How many games did you play to do that?

Sir, with respect, you do not understand the problem.   99% of the time we cannot see the CV.  It can attack us multiple times and we cannot fight back.  OH!!!  DODGE HE SAYS......LOL

***** actually, let's set it up.  CV V <player A - Cruiser or BB>   we can do it in a random match.  CV targets player A..  Player A displays skills shown above and smashes CV.

For those of you who claim you can defend.......here is the challenge.  Invite me to your stream, have a player we know in a  CV target you and show us all how to defend.  My bet is not one of you will step up because you all know that the CV will win every time.

So,  set the game up.  Your BB (or super-ship) V a CV.  We will watch you destroy the CVI

But, your original post gives us hope.  It can be done.  Teach us sensei, show us how to be that good,

I await the invite to your stream where you show me how to do what you do.

 

 

Or maybe you are full of shit and cannot actually control the mayhem that CVs bring to the game. 

 

Wow someone sure got triggered.

Ahskance on YT has a playlist called Anti-CV tactics. I suggest giving it a watch. Watch the AA one too, so you will know how your AA works.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
483
[KAMI]
Member
791 posts
9,636 battles

Meanwhile me when I decide to play Shima, unspotted 95% of the time and throwing 20km torps at random targets.

3er7nv.png.74cd8692224735d97bd3093f718aacc4.png

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
94 posts
2,689 battles

So conflicting. Superships suck, but carriers suck more. So gratifying in the end lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,707
[TDA]
Supertest Coordinator
6,336 posts
12,751 battles

I’m just stuck thinking about the double negative.   Is an anti CV hater a CV lover?

  • Cool 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,917
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
6,353 posts
35,634 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I’m just stuck thinking about the double negative.   Is an anti CV hater a CV lover?

Like when someone has a name like "Destroyer_Killer"

Are you a destroyer who is a killer?

Or someone who likes to kill destroyers?

This unspecific kind of language paralyses me for hours sometimes.

  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,707
[TDA]
Supertest Coordinator
6,336 posts
12,751 battles
27 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

This unspecific kind of language paralyses me for hours sometimes.

Ive been staring out the window now for 2 hours thinking about it

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
681
[ARRR]
Member
1,320 posts
19,244 battles
7 hours ago, Verytis said:

Meanwhile me when I decide to play Shima, unspotted 95% of the time and throwing 20km torps at random targets.

3er7nv.png.74cd8692224735d97bd3093f718aacc4.png

 

Is that the face you pull when everyone dodges your torps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,917
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
6,353 posts
35,634 battles
21 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Ive been staring out the window now for 2 hours thinking about it

 

sorry-about-that-chief.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
483
[KAMI]
Member
791 posts
9,636 battles
2 hours ago, Puggsley said:

Is that the face you pull when everyone dodges your torps?

Funnily enough, I often surprise myself with what I hit.

Sure, its harder to hit my primary target but there's often a secondary target behind copping it instead.

Those 20km torps shouldn't work but in the current state of randoms, they just do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,352
Member
6,914 posts
11,532 battles

I'm in the RTS CV camp and I don't understand the point of this thread.

So you murded a CV using the biggest guns in the game. Those guns can do the same to any BB or CR. So, what is the deal? Is there even any deal at all? What life lesson am I supposed to draw from this?

?????????????????????

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
681
[ARRR]
Member
1,320 posts
19,244 battles
2 hours ago, Verytis said:

Funnily enough, I often surprise myself with what I hit.

Sure, its harder to hit my primary target but there's often a secondary target behind copping it instead.

Those 20km torps shouldn't work but in the current state of randoms, they just do.

I pulled the same face.....

 

shot-22.04.10_14.22.13-0969.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
651 posts
7,218 battles
6 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Like when someone has a name like "Destroyer_Killer"

Are you a destroyer who is a killer?

Or someone who likes to kill destroyers?

This unspecific kind of language paralyses me for hours sometimes.

9/10, players with names like that are not killers, and the only thing they destroy is win rates.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
435
[KNCOL]
Member
477 posts
8,660 battles
15 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Wow someone sure got triggered.

Ahskance on YT has a playlist called Anti-CV tactics. I suggest giving it a watch. Watch the AA one too, so you will know how your AA works.

B-but I thought AA doesn't work according to that top EU CV Unicum who always posts in NA forums????

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[KOOKA]
Member
3 posts
2,502 battles
On 4/9/2022 at 7:00 PM, Skarhabek said:

cheaaaap price and ridiculously easy to obtain compared to steel, RB, and free XP ship

Cheap price? Lol, it's on your face kinda deal, whether you like it or not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,530
[LBAS]
Member
2,765 posts
5,014 battles
5 hours ago, Wehrabot said:

Cheap price? Lol, it's on your face kinda deal, whether you like it or not!

its relatively cheap,

- RB ship cost you 1/2*total tech tree*total reset with additional XP to grind....

- steel ship cost you a lot of time to grind steel... definitely something you cannt farm in less than 1 month

- coal ship is the cheapest, but definitely need time, 12.5K XP each day is the best choice.... but auction based, 100K coal price is around 100million credit

 

what is the cost of supership? the strongest ship in the game?... 50 million?

unless you play Co Op all the time, 300K~700K each battle for T9 coal premium is definitely obtainable without premium time. even faster with premium. and premium ship is easier to play than stupid T6~T8 tech tree grind for research bureau.

 

WG should make supership atleast 100 million each and servicing cost of 700K~1million credit. their purpose is for sinking credit, not to play regularly. I DONT WANT TO SEE SUPERSHIP ALL THE TIME in match making.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34
[NAU2]
Member
62 posts

A good MvR player would be able to shred a Satsuma to pieces if it has no AA support. Watched an enemy MvR pretty much take out 60k an allied Yamato at the beginning of the battle with one bomber squad. Tried to circle back in Worcestor to help but didn't really do an awful amount of aerial damage. All the while the MvR was doing circles at the back of the map occasionally being spotted, taking a bit of damage here and there but otherwise nothing significant. I think that is still more frustrating than occasionally getting deleted.

One devastating strike on a carrier doesn't mean much and it doesn't really take a super-ship to do that. Pretty satisfying though and very helpful for your team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×