You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

35 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

I am sad to report that the MM is not being fair at all it is sad i been playing for few hours now and I kept losing since I still have wining games I can even count it 2 match only I am playing is wining other than that all lose not because I am noob I have done my duty it just that the player I team with is you know they don't how to position themselves at least make a fleet and help each other come on is just that simple just that I don't know why I have done my part trying to help out but it just wont work you see my team just getting mash up like dont know what they are doing and die. So if any mod hear me please write a report about the MM system. It may not happen to you guys but for is just too over that I been losing a lot since the pass 3 days than wining. isn't that will make people hate it and wanna quit due to kept losing more than wining?

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Did we already......

discuss this topic before ?

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

Did we already......

discuss this topic before ?

well I don't know whether there are people already open a thread before so I don't know

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

well I don't know whether there are people already open a thread before so I don't know

Ah I'm sorry, I didn't read your last word on your post before. But, something about this will fixed on OBT :)

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Punctuation. Please use it. Reading the first post physically hurt.

As for MM, MM here is based off ship tiers and classes. There isn't an MMR system. If you'd like one, make a post in the suggestions forum.

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

Punctuation. Please use it. Reading the first post physically hurt.

As for MM, MM here is based off ship tiers and classes. There isn't an MMR system. If you'd like one, make a post in the suggestions forum.

I am so sorry I dont know you guys are far far far more better than me oh no I feel more like guideless now and no one willing to give advice and instead of saying things back at me I felt so bad now......:(

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

If you'd like advice, then I'd just suggest getting better so that you can pull additional weight on your team.

I did what i could it just wont help the team to win 

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

It's not enough, try harder :hiding:

Although WG said they won't implement skill-based matchmaking, so RNG will determines how good/bad your team is. There's nothing we can do about it, just do whatever we can and don't let team performance/failures bother us too much.

It's the nature of MMO, there's "other players" who are playing it.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

A good place to start is to focus on doing a lot more damage on your own, to contribute to your team's overall damage output. Work on your accuracy, too.

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

It's not enough, try harder :hiding:

Although WG said they won't implement skill-based matchmaking, so RNG will determines how good/bad your team is. There's nothing we can do about it, just do whatever we can and don't let team performance/failures bother us too much.

It's the nature of MMO, there's "other players" who are playing it.

i agree

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

A good place to start is to focus on doing a lot more damage on your own, to contribute to your team's overall damage output. Work on your accuracy, too.

where do I start

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

I don't know, get more hits?

well is easy for you to say i like Carrier i know you dont and i do like BBs and destroyer thats all 

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

well is easy for you to say i like Carrier i know you dont and i do like BBs and destroyer thats all 

Yes. I can see that. I can also see that you've gotten up to the Zuihou, Bogue, Kongou and Minekaze. You've only played 166 battles total, and have gotten up to tier 5, so I'm taking all of that in consideration. You do an average of 16,305 damage per battle, which for lower tiers, is not bad. However, in your 166 combined battles, you've only killed 72 enemy warships total. That clocks out to around 0.43 ships killed per battle. Which...isn't exactly good. So, if you want to get better and pull more weight on your team, start landing more hits and getting more kills.

Beta Tester
100 posts
1,614 battles

I have one issue with this thread:

You complain about MM, but did not mention what is wrong with MM. (E.g. Tier difference/Unbalanced Ship Types/Map Rotation etc.)

Instead all I see is rants about players not supporting each other. If no one communicates in the first place what makes you think they will support you? Plus, maybe its your positioning that is at fault here. If most of the team heads off in one direction and you steam off in another (seen many times in game) how and what kind of support does one expect with such god-awful map awareness in the first place?

Unless you can describe what happened/screenshot/replay to us, we can't pinpoint what can be done better or what went wrong. Rants won't help, but detailed recollection may. 

Good luck to future battles. Try communicating with the team, especially when playing CVs - since you got more time to type etc.

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

I have one issue with this thread:

You complain about MM, but did not mention what is wrong with MM. (E.g. Tier difference/Unbalanced Ship Types/Map Rotation etc.)

Instead all I see is rants about players not supporting each other. If no one communicates in the first place what makes you think they will support you? Plus, maybe its your positioning that is at fault here. If most of the team heads off in one direction and you steam off in another (seen many times in game) how and what kind of support does one expect with such god-awful map awareness in the first place?

Unless you can describe what happened/screenshot/replay to us, we can't pinpoint what can be done better or what went wrong. Rants won't help, but detailed recollection may. 

Good luck to future battles. Try communicating with the team, especially when playing CVs - since you got more time to type etc.

Well the problem should be MM tier match making other hand is player also a problematic matter haha

Beta Tester
100 posts
1,614 battles

I do not think the MM really have an issue. Considering the ships are still relevant regardless of tier. In the right hands, even lower tier ships can take out ships 2,3 tiers up by themselves. To support this, here is a screenshot of the post-game results of a tier 7 Hatsuharu in a tier X game.osaYnOt.jpg

Alpha Tester
372 posts
715 battles

I do not think the MM really have an issue. Considering the ships are still relevant regardless of tier. In the right hands, even lower tier ships can take out ships 2,3 tiers up by themselves. To support this, here is a screenshot of the post-game results of a tier 7 Hatsuharu in a tier X game.osaYnOt.jpg

sometimes i agree it depends whether you are on the rightplace or haha btw you watch to love ru lol XD

Edited by daniel98

Alpha Tester
3 posts
70 battles

i dont understand with this game MM system same as you, for me why tier 2 is matched with tier 6 and 7? i still dont understand that. (i m play with my tier 2 cruiser).

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

i dont understand with this game MM system same as you, for me why tier 2 is matched with tier 6 and 7? i still dont understand that. (i m play with my tier 2 cruiser).

are you in a division when that happens?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I ever faced Yamato and Montana when using Hatsuharu and Nagato

Not really surprising with the amount of active player at a time