Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Death1981

Taking on water even after repair

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,887 battles

Just had a game and I took 2 torps in my Pensacola so I repaired to stop the flooding and then maybe a second or two later I started flooding again and I didn't even get hit by another torp. End result was I sank because my repair was on a minute cool down and I was already less then half health. I was ****** off. My team was doing realy well and won hands down and I probably could of survived the whole game if it wasn't for that. Has this happened to anyone else? I can only think its a bug since I don't think its supposed to happen.

Edited by Death1981

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

Ehh. Sounds like you jumped the gun and hit repair too early.

he hit 2 torp first then he repair, then suddenly it start flooding again and he didnt notice any torp hit since the last two

sound like bug to me :E

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,887 battles

Ehh. Sounds like you jumped the gun and hit repair too early.

Nope the torps hit me I started taking on water then I repaired, I saw the other torps go past me. Didn't get hit by anything else then I started taking on water again. Was realy strange as this is the first time I have encountered the problem. I will watch the replay at some point to be sure and then make a bug report if needs be. I was just wondering if it had happened to anyone else.

Sign in to follow this