hienrik2222

Preorder From asia server

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
8 posts

Hi just want to ask if anyone made a purchased a preorder in asia server and actualy played the game..

been reading forum post in NA server about a guy bought preorder and the site he gone into  EU server and it raises some issue sort of, thingking to buy a preorder is asia server and really don't know if I can really download the game and played in cbt access..

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

If you buy the preorder ship in asia server, you will able to play the game in CBT in asia server ONLY as a bonus

But you won't be able to use that acces to other server (Since you Buy it at asia server, quite obvious)

Beta Tester
8 posts

If you buy the preorder ship in asia server, you will able to play the game in CBT in asia server ONLY as a bonus

But you won't be able to use that acces to other server (Since you Buy it at asia server, quite obvious)

you have a cbt access and bought preorder is Asian server?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

you have a cbt access and bought preorder is Asian server?

No, I was a weekend tester so automatically I have access for CBT

But my friends already bought Yubari and now playing testing the game

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

There is no server roaming function, and your account is limited to a specific region only (either RU, EU, NA or SEA).

Which means, if you buy your pre-order package, then you can only play on that region where you buy your package from.