Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SHARDZ86

Stuck at loading screen from start till end of battle

4 comments in this topic

[MUS]
Beta Tester
24 posts
571 battles

11348596_1063260477035771_1336513866_o.jpg

Hey guys, sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong section. Mods, please move this topic elsewhere as you see fit.

So, me and my friend KuroMomiji formed a division and got into a match together. I loaded first, and started playing as usual. My friend however was still stuck at loading screen. Alright whatever, he'll get in soon enough he said.

Nearing THE END OF THE GAME (our team was winning), he still hasn't loaded.

Me and my friend are not blaming anybody, we just want the devs to take note of this problem. Not sure if it's his comp or the game itself, just wanted the devs to know.

Btw, if anyone wanted to know, I was playing IJN Fuso, and Kuromomiji was playing IJN Furutaka.

Cheers, admirals. :honoring:

11348596_1063260477035771_1336513866_o.jpg

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

There is sort of a loading bug which may kick you to the login screen and you will not be able to login until the match is over, this may be it but without the logout thing.

You can check it up in the close beta section of the forums under bug reports.

Bug report Section

Edited by Halken_Sky

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,024 battles

Known bug, sometimes the game has flooded my ram, max'd it and caused my hard-drive to reboot/fail (Happened to 2 other friends of mine, so its not just my PC).

Other times I can kill the client only to fined when loading the game back up, instead of jumping back into the match, im at the dock view and my ship is locked for the remainder of the day.

Sign in to follow this