Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vio_Strygun

Increase amount of exp + creds

8 comments in this topic

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

Yeah so I saw a lot of stuffs happening there, played USN CV, shot down like 60 planes and only get about 900 EXP even with first win bonus, being a DD capping A B C D E B E D C and back to A again and get like 600 EXP just because I didn't managed to shoot anything

I do believe there's a need to reward the player who play objectively, instead of just highly rewarding people who killing stuffs or dealing damage to opposing ships without a single care about their cap

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

I don't think WG wants games to end by cap but by killing the enemy team which is why you earn so many points for destroying enemy ships.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Even in WoT, capturing base is not very rewarding

But I agree with the increase of taking down planes reward, shot down at least 30 should be have the same amount of reward as 1 ship

930 posts

Even in WoT, capturing base is not very rewarding

But I agree with the increase of taking down planes reward, shot down at least 30 should be have the same amount of reward as 1 ship

the only time I got like 1.2k exp without sinking somebody was with like 70 plane kill count or so.

So yea, that's still asking too much

Edited by Angela_Salas_Larrazabal

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

the only time I got like 1.2k exp without sinking somebody was with like 70 plane kill count or so.

So yea, that's still asking too much

Not really,you still able to damage ship, if you focus on air superiority only with out really touching any ship, then you will get at least 800 to 1000 exp or worse

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Funny how I actually make more exp while using Fighter loadout on USN CV than Bomber ones (still around 1k per match though).

Or maybe because I'm too shet at using Torpedo Bombers :hiding:

It because Damaging Ships is far more rewarding than Shooting down Planes

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

though sometimes I get 700 to 800 exp (sometimes 1000) there are perks in using the Air superiority load out xD

you could get amazing screen shots while focusing on your dive bombers~ but yeah, exp for taking down planes is </3 it's like my 55 worth of planes shot down in a single match ain't worth it.. </3 

Sign in to follow this