Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Saviour_

Someone need to create a tutorial /tip / guild.

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
10 posts
24 battles

Someone need to create a tutorial /tip / guild for this game man. this is like my 20 round of game and mostly im using luck to hit target. there are function that i dun underastand or how should i lead target.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

For this time we learn or tutorial in co-op match. Oh yes... there's a mod that available for training... I forgot what the name...Aslain mybe?

Beta Tester
141 posts

There's threads for that on the EU and NA forums, but since we can't look at those we're out of luck - some are even updated as game mechanics change.  I'm sure they have very nice ones on the RU forums -- if you can read Russian.

Failing that, certain YouTube streamers have pretty useful videos.

iChase is pretty dry for my tastes, but he has some pretty useful videos on how to play WoWS.  Some are a bit outdated with the revisions to the game, however.

You'll also learn quite a bit watching the guy I consider to be the classiest WoWS YouTube streamer - the Mighty Jingles.  Jingles will teach you a lot without really trying because he doesn't try and present himself as MASTER WOWS PLAYER - most of his tips and techniques you can pick up from him are things you feel anyone can learn to do, which is pretty nice.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

You'll also learn quite a bit watching the guy I consider to be the classiest WoWS YouTube streamer - the Mighty Jingles.  Jingles will teach you a lot without really trying because he doesn't try and present himself as MASTER WOWS PLAYER - most of his tips and techniques you can pick up from him are things you feel anyone can learn to do, which is pretty nice.

And to be noted, everything that he does that looks easy

Believe me, not even your Midas hand able to do that easily

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

I liked Jingles as a Youtuber - but he always get some really basic stuff wrong. He gone on record saying the Torpedo Bombers are bugged as he don't know there something called Fuse time.

I generally enjoy his Q&A (Mingles w/ Jingles) more than his other videos. He's good introducing you something, but Mastering the game? Nah - QB or iChase did these better.

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

There's threads for that on the EU and NA forums, but since we can't look at those we're out of luck - some are even updated as game mechanics change.  I'm sure they have very nice ones on the RU forums -- if you can read Russian.

Failing that, certain YouTube streamers have pretty useful videos.

iChase is pretty dry for my tastes, but he has some pretty useful videos on how to play WoWS.  Some are a bit outdated with the revisions to the game, however.

or me, but I suck. :^)

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

i can hit someone more then 20 time and they dun die. they hit me 10 time i die. 

What were you using?

Who was your enemy?

Sign in to follow this