You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryusuke_ShireiKan

So... I found Nyashka...

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

so im reading some old articles of wows and the Tokyo gameshow 2014 caught my attention so i read some articles, blog and watched some video too, and i found this http://blog.worldofwarships.eu/impressions-of-japanese-gaming-culture-at-the-tokyo-gameshow-2014-japan-gamers-and-girls/ and the one that caught my eye is the infographics from from the tokyo gameshow especially this one

WoWsNyashkaFin-342x620.png  

apparently it named Nyashka (i think it a russian slang of cute?) so i think it might be a good reference for some drawing and made this (wip)2v9rdsg.pngi think she might be a great mascot of world of warships for asia XD

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

ah~ Japan, they sure do amazing things..

I won't be surprised if someday, (if you get famous in WoWs) they make a mascot version of you lol~ x'D

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

ah~ Japan, they sure do amazing things..

I won't be surprised if someday, (if you get famous in WoWs) they make a mascot version of you lol~ x'D

that will be nice hahaha. but i think if theres a female player (especially from japan) that will compete in world championship in the future, she may have a big chance to have a mascot herself haha

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

that will be nice hahaha. but i think if theres a female player (especially from japan) that will compete in world championship in the future, she may have a big chance to have a mascot herself haha

Great, now I remembered Natalia Poklonskaya :D

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

Great, now I remembered Natalia Poklonskaya :D

that one too! oh hail the sweet mother land russia for showing her to the world. she really captured the japanese artists' heart hahaha