You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
thdtank21511

Pre-ordered tokens

16 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
5 posts
1,930 battles

Are we able to use pre-ordered tokens during CBT.  And if so, how long does it take to be added.  The reason I ask this is that I did some upgrades to some of my ships and apparently I need tokens to dismount them when I sell them to make slots available.  And new slots also require tokens to purchase them. 

Any advise would be apreciated.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

you can click on the modules when selling and chose to sell them

pre-order tokens are available to use now and will be re-credited in full after the wipe between OBT and CBT/live

Beta Tester
5 posts
1,930 battles

I purchased some tokens about 60 minutes ago, throught the ingame purchase tokens but they have not appeared in game yet, Is there a lengthly time wait for the tokens to appear ingame.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,454 battles

I got pack with ship and still waiting on 3000 that was 2 weeks ago

That offer isn't available on Asia server. Check that you didn't buy the package on another server (NA or EU).

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

best is to fill Ticket

i order mine too but they got stuck for some time, send ticket with screen shoot as proof and you get your tokens in about 1 day, well that was my case anyway :teethhappy:

2 posts
51 battles

Guys, I don't have access to the CBT.

Is it worth it to play at the CBT (meaning are you guys enjoying the crack out of it?)

Or it is a better idea to just wait for open beta?

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Is it worth it to play at the CBT (meaning are you guys enjoying the crack out of it?)

Whether its worth it or not to play in the CBT is something we cannot tell you, because it's up to you to decide whether you want to try to get into CBT or wait until OBT.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Go buy packages (ships) , availabe on premium shop. Or wait for OBT . And enjoying, not much enjoy. Still have more bugs to fix, and more tkers to punished

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

from mein deepest suggestion u should wait for OBT or at least join CBT by having free code from give away :hiding:

buying package to enter is kinda....waste

but your choice ~

2 posts
51 battles

Go buy packages (ships) , availabe on premium shop. Or wait for OBT . And enjoying, not much enjoy. Still have more bugs to fix, and more tkers to punished

Well, that's my thought, whether there are enough content to thoroughly enjoy the game at CBT. If the servers are stable enough for me to play it, I would buy the package. But if the CBT experience is constant shut down or ships warping due to lag, I might think otherwise.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Lag or not, enjoy or not is depending how you do it. And depending on your internet if lag or no

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Well, that's my thought, whether there are enough content to thoroughly enjoy the game at CBT. If the servers are stable enough for me to play it, I would buy the package. But if the CBT experience is constant shut down or ships warping due to lag, I might think otherwise.

For me, its worth it. For you, can't tell. Suffice to say, even though I was in the Alpha, and thus automatically am in CBT, I still purchased the 3 ship preorder pack. Thats how worth it I feel WoWS is, even at its present state. I can honestly say that even during Alpha, the game felt more polished and playable, than some other games released by gaming companies over the years, which I purchased at release (Are you listening, Ubisoft, EA games, Hasbro ???).

As for WoWS in general - When I began playing WoT more than 5 years ago during CBT, I had a gut-feeling that WoT would be a great game with lots of longevity. When WoWP came out, being a Flight-sim buff, I had high hopes, but never had that same gut-feeling I had with WoT, while I was pre-alpha, alpha, and betatesting WoWP. When I got the chance to test WoT:Blitz in a inhouse-version before alpha/CBT, I had a similar although not as powerfull gut-feeling as I had with WoT (different platforms, different markets). 

When I got to Alphatest WoWS I had the same gut-feeling about it that I had with WoT way back - but in a much higher degree and more powerfull. WoWS in my opinion will be as big (if not bigger) as WoT in our region - its that good, imho.