You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Corcek

Unable to change any settings

15 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
3 posts
667 battles

When i go to the options in the main menu the settings for video audio are not available and the things i can change dont take affect because i cant hit the ok button to confirm it.

Has anyone encountered this error or know of a fix plz help this is really annoying. 

Beta Tester
3 posts
667 battles

So i fixed the problem it was nvidia surround. It isn't supported yet so even if i wanted to run it on 1 of my 3 screens because surround was enable it disabled the in game settings.

All you have to do is make sure that surround is turned off then you can change the settings. I tried turning surround back on after i had the desired setting but once i got into a match it just went to a black screen.

I will be having a play around see if the is a way for surround to still be active and not have the game crash but for now i think i will just have to have it disabled which is a pain but ohh well.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Ahh - I think this came up in Alpha...

From memory you can only do 2 screen surround (or something to that effect)

Who needs 2 screen surround when you have this : 

20ubifl.jpg

117situ.jpg

110" screen FTW :trollface:

Alpha Tester
845 posts
467 battles

20ubifl.jpg

117situ.jpg

Oh my ~

That's ridiculous! but I like the way you think.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

20ubifl.jpg

117situ.jpg

Screen too bright 

Edited by Ratdoto

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

110 inch cinemagrade remotecontrolled silverscreen, Epson projector, Scansonic S5-BT + S7 Subwoofer, MSI GT60 and an 8x4 meter computerden/library room paired with a gadgetfreak = Gaming heaven. Firing Battleship guns rox my sox with the rumbling from the subwoofer, especially with the new multilayered gun sounds. :teethhappy:

Only problem is the dress I have to buy for my wife in compensation, now that I got new toys... probably going to be more expensive than the setup above.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Better use Dolby 7.1 speaker :v.

Nah.. This is in our summerhouse - Just put that up, instead of the old B&O TV we had there, for the occasions where we want to watch something on Netflix or a movie from iTunes via the AppleTV. But since the projector had a spare HDMI input, I can use it for the laptop when gaming. Although with a 110" screen, you really need that large a room like the computer-den/library we have there. And 7 meters from the screen is almost too little, when you want to to game. You can't really keep an overview on what goes on  in each side, without having to move your head, 

But my wife have vetoed moving it into the biggest room of the summerhouse, which is 12x6 meters wide. She doesn't want to give up the dining room just so I can game easier.., Sometimes I wonder why I married her...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

:v.. you're to lazy :v enuuf.. I'm goin to sleep 

Indonesia, GMT +7

Sleep at eleven? How shameless

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

:v.. you're to lazy :v enuuf.. I'm goin to sleep 

*Eating Lunch and see this*

Edited by Alvin1020